Loser

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loser

Words: 1025

Rating: PG-13

Let us go out are you busy?

Jisoo sent a message that day to her girlfriend. She knows that today was Jennie's rest day. She wait patiently for the reply of the other girl.

She get her bag and leave her dorm. She walk on the nearby cafe, unfortunately Hayoung wasn't there to keep her company while Jennie wasn't replying yet.

It's been a while also since the two of them have some talk and date. Jennie been busy with school and same to her. She tried going to Jennie's house the other day, but the maid told her that everyone wasn't there.

Except from little good Morning messages, they never shared any messages the past few weeks. Jisoo order her Americano and settle on the seat where she can look outside.

"Who are you looking at?" Jisoo literally shouted making the customers look at her, and she glared to the girl who startled her.

“The heck Minatozaki Sana, why are you suddenly on place where I am? Are you following me?" Sana rolled her eyes. She settled on the seat opposite to Jisoo.

"The school is just a walk away, what do you expect dumbo?" Jisoo ignored the other girl. She browse over her phone when she suddenly remember something.

"Yah! I forgot. You and. Tzuyu aren't good yet?" Sana nodded making Jisoo shock. It's been a month already. Why the heck Sana being inconsiderate.

"I thought, tsk why? Do Tzuyu did something bad?" Jisoo was worried, and Sana knows it.

"Do something? Yes she totally did!" 

"But it's been a month already."

"We are fine already, but during the time Tzuyu talking with me in video call this Yuju girl come hugging Tzuyu in neck from behind. She looks like a snake hugging my girl. Tzuyu just laugh awkwardly. That Yuju even ask who I am. The heck! It meant hat Tzuyu didn't say she have girlfriend! You know I know that Tzuyu will be flirting round again when I am not around. Tell your best friend that I will kill her and that snake!" Jisoo gulp, the customers are looking at them. 

Jisoo was feeling the second embarrassment. She tried her best to calm Sana down.

"Don't shout too much ok? I will tell Tzuyu that. For now have some of my cake. It's good." Jisoo push the cake towards Sana, and the latter eat it. Jisoo sigh watching Sana.

 

That day Jisoo got no reply from her girlfriend. Jisoo asked one of the friends of Jisoo in that school  and the girl told her that they are doing a group project. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter