Whistle

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whistle

Words: 1847

Rating: NC-17

"Oh Oh Who was that?" Like a crazy wild cat first time seeing a food to eat, they look like dumb jerks fan girling over another girl.

Jisoo was smiling with her famous smile, she was known around the school. Today was the birthday of one of her team mate in basketball. Her friends was telling her to approach the girl.

Jisoo was known for being the most 'smooth' in their school. Well, the school was all girls school.

"What will I get if she talk to me?" Jisoo asked like she know she will win. "A kiss!" Tzuyu happily says. Jisoo rolled her eyes, as if she want a kiss from Tzuyu.

"How about with me and Sana? I will let you touch my girl for the first time." A big smile form in Jisoo's face. That was quite tempting, Sana was hot, she won't mind letting the girl scream her name. Tzuyu smirk she know that her friend can do it though. 

"You will really let me huh?" Jisoo smirk, Tzuyu smile as an approval. 

"Why not? Sana won't mind." Tzuyu laugh making Jisoo laugh too. She left her friends as she approach the other girl who was in the bar of the house drinking. Jisoo was really turn on looking at the legs, and end of her short shorts, almost like a . 

"Hi." Jisoo's hand was now on the girl's hips. The stranger was startled and look at Jisoo. The latter smirk.

"You're new here? I haven't seen you in school. You look so damn hot." She smirk making the stranger give her the eyes.

"Your short is too perfect. I like how it fits you tight." Jisoo run her hand in the of the girl. The stranger bit her lips. "Wanna dance with me, I wonder how does it feel your body grinding against me."

That night Jisoo dance along with the beautiful stranger. Tzuyu watch her friend with her girlfriend. Sana was enjoying the night, sipping her cocktail and dancing with the beat of the music through the small bar. She was talking with another friend that Tzuyu don't care who. 

Tzuyu's arm was wrap in the other girl's hips. "Wait isn't that Jisoo? Omo she is dancing with Jennie?" Sana was really shock, Tzuyu give her a glance. She don't know who is Jennie.

"You mean that girl name is Jennie? How come you know her?" Tzuyu was curious too. Sana was still dancing as she talk with her girlfriend.

"She's in the dance club with me. She was our leader, a good dancer from the senior. She's a friend." Sana proudly says making a big smile form in Tzuyu's lips. Then she feel Sana push her.

"Babe! Why?" Tzuyu asked don't know why the girl suddenly push her away.

"Are you interested with her?!" That was a glare and Tzuyu don't like such looks.

"Oh come on babe, she's not my type. Plus don't you see Jisoo unnie is enjoying her?" Tzuyu explained making Sana nod. She never knew that Jennie could be that hot since this is the first time they go in same party.

"For now can we dance?" Tzuyu pull Sana by the waist and kiss Sana's ear. "I don't mind." Sana smirk.

 

"You really look beautiful I guess your name too?" They are now near the pool talking. 

"Jennie. I know you, don't worry captain Jisoo." The girl smirk Jisoo like it. How her name rolls to the other woman's tongue.

"Oh. So Jennie on what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter