Ponytail

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ponytail

Words: 950

Rating: NC-17

 

Her exam just finish and she was happy that she was doing fine, she misses Jennie. It's been a while since they met. She know that they are both busy. She always understands because she know that the reasons that Jennie was giving her isn't make up excuses, but a real one. Jisoo knows that Jennie exam will be next week and the girl went home this weekend to have some review. Jisoo remember every night that Jennie was complaining about how hard the education system in that school.

She complains how it differs from high school in Empire State. Jisoo will always be there listening to the complain. She smile remembering those. She park the car in front of the house of the Kim. She look at the chocolates and ice cream she bought for her girlfriend. She used the doorbell and she was welcomed by a maid. She smile to the woman.

"Good Afternoon. Jennie was inside?" She asked. The woman smile and nod to her. She was let inside, the woman knows her already because it isn't the first time she went here.

"Minhyuk Oppa isn't around?" She asked the maid answer her question. Jisoo realize that it will be good for Jennie to be alone while she was focusing on her exam.

Jisoo walk up stair and chuckles as she read the sign on the door "Do not disturb."  That was written in English, she read. She ignore it as she gave a faint knock.

"Mrs. Yoon! I told you not to bother me! I will eat if I want!" The girl inside yell, Jisoo shook her head for her girlfriend thinking she was the maid. She decided to open the door and was welcome, by Jennie's back. The girl's notes were scattered everywhere. She sigh, because the girl could be really messy.

"Take a break." Jennie look at her immediately and was shock to see her hear.

"Why are you here?"

"I miss you. I want to meet you and I know you are busy so I drop by. I bought ice cream and chocolates too. This could help with the stress. Eat with me?" Jisoo asked, smile form in Jennie's lips as she stand leaving her school stuffs.

She hug Jisoo very tight. She miss her girlfriend so much. Jisoo chuckles as she hug Jennie too.

"I miss you." The girl mumble. "I miss you too." Jisoo answered.

 

Jennie find herself being back hug by her girlfriend. She smile as Jisoo will feed her. "Why don't you try the way we study way back the ?" Jisoo suggested. "I can't do that when you're not here." Jennie says honestly, she don't know but she thinks like that.

"How about now? I am willing to stay to help you study."

"Really?" Jennie sounds excited. Jisoo nodded and she rest her chin on Jennie's neck.

"Thanks a lot."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter