Hold Me Tight

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hold Me Tight

Words: 914

Rating: NC-17

The wedding ended. Everyone is happy and enjoying the night, but Jennie was there glancing at Jisoo who was with Nayeon. Their conversation ended when Tzuyu came telling them that the wedding will start. She was really frustrated and want to scream as she remembered the last words Jisoo told her. "You keep glancing to the daughter of Mr. Kim. Talk to her." Jennie look at her brother.

"Don't give me that look you are obvious. Look she is going to rest room." Minhyuk smile as he pat the back of his sister. At least this time he want to be a supportive brother. He remember when Jennie told their father that a girl help her in passing and want to introduce her in the house. He smile again letting his sister go.

"Jennie what are you doing here?" Jisoo was shock as Jennie hug her tight. A hug she never get from the girl way back then. "Jisoo." That voice was shaking. Jisoo push Jennie away a little. "Why are you crying?" She wipe the tears. Jennie was crying. She don't know why? This is the first time she see the girl cry.

"I am sorry. I need you." She says as she continue crying. Jisoo smile as she wipe those tears. Though Jennie look beautiful while crying, she is still more beautiful when smiling. "Why are you crying. It's ok." Jennie shook her head. She was crying like a child.

"I like you. All those time I like how you pamper me. I really like you. I was all jealous every time you go with Nayeon. I am all jealous over her. I always wish that you could call me nice too like you always tell how Nayeon is. I want you for myself, but I was all afraid that you won't like me the same, so I look for other. That day I just want to make you jealous, but you didn't go after me. I ..." Jennie wasn't able to finish her words because all she can feel is a lips against her own.

Kim Jisoo is kissing her. Never they kiss in the lips, it's more to the jaw or neck. Maybe some kisses, but not with love. Today Jisoo was kissing her with love, and she enjoys it. The way Jisoo cups her face and kiss her like she is a fragile glass.

This is all amazing, and if this is a dream she don't want to be awake anymore. All she want is Kim Jisoo and no any other.

"I love you."

 

The others are already sleeping that night. Jisoo love the nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter