Someone Like You

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone Like You

Words: 1503

Rating: NC-17

That day they go for a run. They decided to went to amusement park and enjoy every moment with Nayeon..

Nayeon is a lovely girl. She enjoy her presence, she wonder why she never feel like  just playing with Nayeon and left the girl when she got what she want. Maybe because that night she see how vulnerable Nayeon is. All she feel is to protect the girl when they meet again.

They enjoy every ride in the park. They buy some headband. They buy a bear one , and also cat for each other.

They took some pictures and enjoy the night. Jisoo never knew that this could feel like this. She never date anyone so she never knew how does it feel. All the time she got together with her friends it's always in the bar. Of course when it was Tzuyu they always had some sleep over.

Suddenly she thought how does it would feel if she didn't sleep around to random strangers, what if she just enjoy her teen life like any other teens, not like a spoiled brat teen like her sister always told her.

Tonight she was looking at Nayeon who is laughing at Tzuyu who can shoot the three target to won a prize. 

She never knew that watching Nayeon laugh could be lovely as this.

"You . I can do better than you." Jisoo says making Nayeon laugh more. 

"This isn't my forte. I am better on crane you know." 

"Oh really?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes making Jisoo laugh. She just nodded. She laugh as she pay and shoot the three target without any hardship.

Tzuyu and Nayeon was really shock. Jisoo smile proudly making Nayeon hug her tight saying thank you every once in a while. The guy was shock that Jisoo did it. He prepare the big teddy bear for Nayeon.

Tzuyu was looking at her two friends and wonder if this what Jisoo would look like if she suddenly think of dating someone, Nayeon rather.

That night the two forget that tomorrow is Monday and they have to go back to their dorm this night, but Jisoo suggested to go to school tomorrow and she will fetch Yeri and Nayeon. They will sent Nayeon to school and the two of them will go to school together.

Tzuyu also enjoyed the night that she forgot Sana was coming home tonight, and wasn't able to message the girl that night that she will not be at the dorm.

Jisoo never look at her phone too and failed to see the usual message of Jennie, asking where is she.

 

Jennie was looking at her phone that morning. She feel lazy preparing for school. Her whole weekend is ruined not seeing Jisoo. She sigh as she look to Jisoo’s name, she see that the girl didn't reply her five messages asking where the girl is. She wait outside Jisoo’s room that night, but the girl didn't came home.

"Who the hell she doing now?" She even asked herself that night with annoyance.

For the first time she decided to call the girl. In three rings the girl answer.

"Miracle you call. What with the ruining my day?"

"You didn't answer any of my messages last night."

"Isn't my responsibility." Pause because Jennie don't know what to say. She is feeling down hearing like Jisoo don't totally care about her.

"Where are you? I am waiting outside your room last night." She says in a sad voice. Jisoo felt guilty, she is not dumb not to notice the tone Jennie was using to her. It wasn't the usual one. She sigh as she look at Tzuyu. They just drop off Nayeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter