Do It Again

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do It Again

Words: 1484

Rating: NC-17

Tzuyu was so down right now. It's been three days since her and Sana fought. They are not talking yet with each other. Compare to Jisoo and Jennie, the two are spending more time together. Jennie was being clingy.

"She keeps borrowing my phone every time she see me using it and messaging." Jisoo shared, Tzuyu chuckles a little on how crazy Jennie is over her best friend. 

"It means your time talking with Nayeon unnie is cut?" Tzuyu asked. Jisoo nodded. They are eating in the cafeteria and Jisoo was helping her friend to cheer up, that's what are friends for anyway. She suddenly received a message from no other than the girl who is obsessed about her teddy beat.

"Jennie unnie?" Tzuyu asked. Jisoo nodded. "What did she say this time?" Tzuyu asked because Jisoo told her that yesterday she was with Nayeon and Jennie keep messaging her about feeling down and feeling sick. She immediately went to Jennie’s room leaving Nayeon only to see the girl is doing fine and just want somebody to pamper her being a baby shark, a bear rather.

"She says she needs pad."

"Paper?" Tzuyu asked. Jisoo shook her head as she let Tzuyu see the message that Jennie sent.

"And a chocolates and ice cream too." Tzuyu added making Jisoo chuckled. "She isn't going to her class?" Jisoo shook her head.

"All I know is that she randomly joined a comprehensive exam for juniors who wants it, so those who joined won’t have any class." Jisoo explained. Tzuyu was confused since it seems that Jennie isn't reviewing at all.

"Is she reviewing?" She asked to confirm if she is right. "I don't know." 

"Help her!"

"Why would I?" 

"She needs a good future."

"You are right."

"Anyway I have to go." Jisoo added making Tzuyu frown. "Is she that important to you?" Tzuyu asked. Jisoo laugh ruffling Tzuyu’s hair and leaving the girl sad all alone.


Sana was eyeing Tzuyu all the time. She see how sad her girlfriend is. She feel selfish and ashamed for ignoring Tzuyu. She know that Tzuyu been a good considerate girlfriend all the time, while her is being selfish.

She was too stress and give all the blame to Tzuyu. She know that Tzuyu have the right to be happy with her friends like Tzuyu always want for her. 

She can't take it anymore as she leave her classmates and approach the girl. Tzuyu keep poking her food that she didn't notice Sana standing beside her.

"Dumb Jisoo, keeps telling how dumb Jennie unnie when all this time she is complete idiot just like that senior. She choose that bear over a duck like her." Sana can't help, but giggle on how Tzuyu complain like a child.

Tzuyu was shock as she see Sana standing beside her. "You are eating alone. Can I share?" Sana asked making Tzuyu nodded. 

Sana took the seat happily. "Sorry." She mumble making Tzuyu look at her, the older girl shook her head.

"No. It's my fault. I should've been considerate. I should have messaged you that I'll be back in the next day." Like the usual Tzutu claiming that she was fault again making Sana more guilty.

Sana shook her head as she squeezed the hands of her girlfriend. She kiss it.

"It's my fault I've always been possessive an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter