Melting

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Melting

Words: 1498

Rating: NC-17

"You fought?"

Jennie was really ashamed on what happened. "We did. I shouldn't have lied." 

"But you are with Mino the whole time?" Her friend ask her. The girl was guilty too.

"Yup, we made the project the whole dat and we go to amusement park at night." She sigh in relief realizing that she wasn't lying when Jisoo messaged her the other day.

"Aish that makes her think that I was lying." Jennie nodded. She don't know what to do now. She want to made up things with Jisoo. 

"What should I do? I know she is mad. Tell me!" Jennie was really frustrated. She sigh as she check her phone. Jennie haven't messaged her yet.

"Messaging won't work. Let's do this 'Operation Make Park Jisoo Smile'." Jennie don't know what to say.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Trust me." The girl wink.

 

"I will really kill your best friend." Jisoo sigh for the nth time. She was frustrated because her and Jennie wasn't fine yet, then here is Sana complaining about her best friend.

Since Tzuyu left it seems that when Sana is annoyed, Jisoo will be the one to bear it. Another thing it's the fourth time they fought this month. It such a relief that her and Jennie only got one.

"Are you even listening?!" 

"Yup!" Jisoo suddenly says because she was startled. They are in a coffee shop. Sana sigh realizing that Jisoo seems off.

"Are you and Jennie are fine?@ she suddenly sounds worried and concerned because she really is. Jennie look at het and sigh. 

"It's about the other night? I mean I was just kidding when I say I saw her." Sana laugh awkwardly trying to see If Jennie's mood will even change.

"Thanks for making me feel good, but we had confrontation." Sana covered in shock. She look around and lean in the table as she whispers.

"Confrontation? What happened?" Jisoo look at Sana and rest her her head on the table, she looks like so tired. Sana sit properly.

"She was with this guy the whole time. Her friend even cover her up. She even get mad that I am being rude, I am just jealous. And I think she thought of me as childish." 

"I think she will never do that." Jisoo look at Sana and she shook her head.

"How would you know? You and Jennie are not that really close, I mean you are friends and belong in the same group way back then, but-"

"Just stop blabbering ok. It's just I think, how will I say this. Look Tzuyu, I always get jealous, but she always told me that it's fine because she know that I was just afraid that she will be gone." Sana explained and Jisoo that don't make sense.

"Jennie wasn't Tzuyu. They are bothe completely different person and have different personalities." Jisoo point out. Sana was about to give up, but she sigh.

"What I wanted to say is that, she always told me to trust her. Don't you trust her?" Jisoo look at the other girl and grab her coffee.

"Do you trust Tzuyu?"

"I do!" Sana seems too confident.

"Then why you still get jealous?" She now hates why Jisoo could be tis good with words. Tzuyu and her might have work with this too much. They are totally the same.

"Because I don't trust the people around her."

"I feel the same way." Jisoo cross her arms and rested her back on the chair.

"But we are totally different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter