Candy Boy

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Candy Boy

Words: 1845

Rating: NC-17

Jennie was really annoyed. Jisoo keep bossing her around, Jisoo can't do this to her. She only allowed that in night when they are doing something ‘inappropriate’.

"I won't." She says finally. "You wasted your four days doing nothing, but asking me to pamper you and ruin the moment I am with my friends." Jisoo scolded the other girl.

"I don't study. I will just dance. I don't need to go to college." Jennie reason out hoping that Jisoo would understand.

"Hear me out babe. Your parents won't be happy hearing you say that. Basketball is just my hobby and escape from reality, but I still study. You need to study. That University was really good for you to be with." Jisoo continue Jennie's heart skip a bit because of the pet name and then she crease her brow.

"Why you suddenly become concern about my future? You don't even care about me." Jisoo sigh. "Come here." Jisoo pull her to the seat next to her.

"Study." She says making Jennie comply with heavy heart.

Time passes and Jisoo enjoy watching Jennie study, the girl will ask her every once in a while.

Jennie was busy on computing a trigonometry. Jisoo knows some of it because she do some advance reading if she have time. Which is rare.

As Jennie compute she was humming a song, Jisoo find that beautiful. Her voice and her face that was focus on reading. She remember that Tzuyu told her that Jennie also sings as Sana told her too. She suddenly remember that freshman and Jennie in the couch. She never see the girl again.

Jisoo was enjoying how beautiful Jennie looks like in her specs. She look totally like a nice girl compare to her usual facade. Note, 'nice girl is Jisoo's weakness' .

"Can you sing me a song?" Jennie stops computing as she look at Jisoo, whose arms was resting in the table and her head in her hands watching Jennie.

"I don't sing." Jennie look back to the numbers. She hear her heart beat fast when she look at Jisoo. The latter move closer with her arms at the back of Jennie's chair.

"I heard you sing well." She added. "I am studying." She ignores Jisoo. "Please." That plead sounds like an angle’s voice. Jennie chuckles as she push the book away. She remove her eyeglasses. She rest her head in the table too, facing Jisoo. With their faces that are just two inches apart. She smile like a love sick puppy.

Jisoo did the same way. She was loving this. She like how Jennie look kind and innocent as this. With that Jennie start singing a song.

"Don’t go away, always stay by my side�Even when I break you, make you mad and push you with my bad temper. I’m so cautious in case you disappear. The person who values you like a jewel is me In the window that shines on my desk, in the drawer next to my bed. In my pocket, I want to fill you up. Your sweet eyes, your soft touch. They change me, it’s an amazing change. When I turn around, I only think about you. What do I do if I can’t have you in my hands? You allowed me to whine like this again today, it’s beautiful. I want to be the only one who has you. Even when I break you, make you mad and push you with my bad temper�I’m so cautious in case you disappear�The person who values you like a jewel is me." With that she ended the song. It was a song by a K-pop group named Ref Velvet. It was entitled Candy.

Jennie never knew that this would feel like this because no matter how she denied it, she really falling for Jisoo. All she need to do is hide, because as long as Jisoo is around she will be fine.

She kiss Jisoo's nose. The girl is sleeping already. She close her eyes with their face an inch apart. She will go to her dreamland, she won't mind seeing Jisoo perhaps that would totally be fine.

Because Jisoo would always be like a candy to her. Something that simple yet sweet, something she don't want to just give around and want keep by herself.

 

She was asked for a dinner with Tzuyu's family. She know everyone of them, she don't have to be awkward. It's just this past few days Tzuyu keep reminding her how she is madly in love with her.

Tzuyu grew up with her sisters alone. They are three siblings with Jessica as the eldest, followed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter