Headphone

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Headphone

Words: 1706

Rating: NC-17

The sky was clear some couples are in the park too. Some children are running around and playing.  Jennie keeps telling her about a kite last night. Jisoo don't know how to do it. She was about to sleep when Jennie messaged her that tomorrow will be windy, and Jisoo should make a kite. They fought for three minutes because Jisoo don't want to, but at the end she surrender pampering Jennie again.

That night Jisoo don't know what to do. She think that Tzuyu can help her, but her best friend might be sleeping already, she still need a good rest after the accident. Then she remember her sister, Yeri, the girl might know how. Don't middle schoolers do that? She smile as she walk out of her room going on the next door. She was knocking at the middle of the night.

"I think your sister is sleeping already." Jisoo almost shout, but thanks to her hand that she cover over . The wall was dark that she didn't see her dad. The man chuckles because nothing change, Jisoo was still easy to get shock like when she was a child.

The man knows that when Jisoo becomes teenager he don't get the phase of growing up anymore of his oldest teacher.

"Why are you bothering your sister this late at night?" The man asked, he knows that tonight is late already without even looking at the clock.

"I am.." Jisoo don't know what to say. She never knew that she will be this awkward around her dad. They never talk lately because the man was always busy, so she don't know. Plus it seems the man will say how ridiculous it is if he learned that Jisoo is bothering her sister because of a kite.

"You?"

"Ahmm. .. tomorrow is windy.." Jisoo scratch her neck. "Stop biting around the bush. Just tell me." Jisoo laugh a little.

"You know how to make a kite dad?" She suddenly asked.

 

The next thing Jisoo know is that she was in the study room, they are in the floor making a kite.

"You know your grandfather and I always make kite. That was our bonding when I was a child." The man told her making Jo smile.

It's been a while since her father and her have bonding. Jisoo smile as her father do it and tell her what to do when they use it tomorrow.

"You are going out with someone?" Jisoo was caught out of guard. She immediately shook her head. Her dad don't know about her ual preference.

"Just a friend dad."

"Friend? You want to make a kite in the middle of the night because of a friend? That was so unusual." Jisoo knows that her dad have a point, what will she say? She have a friend that she had with? Plus it was a girl.

"I-I don't know what are we." She mumble. The continue what she was doing as he talk to Jisoo.

"You should check where you stand then."

"What if we are not in the same page?"

"So you are admitting you like her?"

"I don't know dad it's just, ahm wait 'her'?" Jisoo's eyes widen. The man smile as he look at Jisoo.

"A man won't ask you to make him a kite, that was really not manly." Jisoo now knows where she get her wittiness.

"It's fine with you dad?" She asked. The man smile again, those smile that Jisoo never thought exist. She never knew that she can talk with her dad like this. Just like a father and daughter.

"Why not? You are my child, all I want is your happiness. You never heard me stops you from everything you do. As long as I know you are getting well in class." Jisoo was touch with her dad.

"Thank you dad."

"No problem. So you will tell her you like her?"

"I don't know yet dad. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter