This a special chapter for you.

Melting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last time I posted an update in one of my fic, I read some comments like ‘it’s like I know this plot, I just don’t remember where I saw it’ and more comments like that with the same idea. After exchanging some words from readers and explaining myself I follow one of the reader’s suggestion. So made an author’s note saying that I am the past authors you knew, and my stories are those so that I could avoid the idea that I am plagiarizing someone’s story.

Last night I made a fanart of an artist, it’s quite funny that the fanart that I like have been posted by two fan account and the artist that I like liked the photo making me laugh because hey it was me who made it yet I only get 4 likes? But I don’t mind I just find it really funny plus those account made a credit.

The other day I receive a message from an author asking to translate my story into indonesian and post it in wattpad, without thinking so much I say yes as long as she post that I am the original author, but then a good reader message me telling me about an author from wattpad plagiarizing my story, I check it out and I see, my stories have been copied. Making revision , and changing third person pov into fist person pov doesn’t exclude you from plagiarizing. That’s totally my idea. I could say that we only have the same thought if not I saw that every chapters in your story have the same scene on mine.

I also saw some of my yoonsic  fics posted in wattpad without any credit, they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter