Chapter 9 - The jealousy?

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s POV

 

I take a final look on my full body size mirror before grabbing some things that I need, placing it on my small sling bag as I half run, half walk take my way outside the house. Jiyong is now looking quite piss as he impatiently waits for me on his car. After waking up like 20 minutes ago from his knock, I just took a quick shower before rushing myself here. We are about to be late so I decided to just continue fixing my face for some touch up inside this car.

 

“Do you really want me to lose everything? We’re almost late for goodness sake!”

 

Jiyong exclaimed feeling frustrated before he starts driving. Today’s my second day with this agreement, to be his personal assistant. Well, it was honestly my idea. Yesterday when I almost die in boredom, words from hid Manager the last day came up to my mind. That he needs someone to replace his assistant who left for some family issues. I thought this might help us with our rule number two: to get to know each other more, so I grabbed the chance but, knowing Jiyong who’s being an expert to be a pain in the is having me think twice for agreeing with this set up.

He was so surprised yesterday when he saw me introducing myself to the beautiful girl named Dara who is technically his ex-girlfriend inside his studio. I just came there with his manager bringing him foods and the next words I found in my mouth was telling them that I am the new PA. Even I was shocked with my own words but, there is no turning back.

 

“I’m sorry okay, I am new to this! You should have wakened me up at least an hour before we leave so you didn’t end up having a pissed waiting for your precious PA!”

 

I said while applying some lip tint on my lips when he just suddenly stopped causing me to accidentally have some tint on the other part of my face.

 

“Kwon Jiyong!”

 

I exclaimed glaring at him and I can tell how he’s trying to stop himself from laughing so loud. I think I look hilarious now for goodness sake!

 

“what!? The light was red”

 

He just casually said shrugging his shoulder before starting to drive again as the traffic light changes to green. I just have some deep sigh before erasing the mess on my face.

 

“What are you thinking anyway for agreeing to this ?”

“Like I told you, we need to get along to each other. I want to understand your life outside the house too”

 

I said not giving him a glance; I can feel him looking at me from time to time while driving.

 

“What if they will know about us? Do you even though about that?”

 

He asked, our arrangement being a married couple is the number one forbidden fact that we should not expose inside the working place. No one aside from the Manager, few close staffs and the boss himself knows about us being married.

 

“They won’t! It’s not as if I am proud to tell the worlds that I am married to the famous G-Dragon!”

 

I said rolling my eyes and then I heard him sarcastically chuckles murmuring “likewise”

 

“Are you that afraid that your ex-girlfriend might know that her dearest ex-boyfriend is secretly married to an unpopular one?”

 

I asked sarcastically and then he fake laugh making me regret about telling him that thing because I practically sounds like a jealous wife there. And as I am saying, he’ll notice that-

 

“Look who’s jealous?”

 

He asked teasing me but not looking at me but in the road.

 

“Duh! Who am I to be jealous and no- I am not jealous! Never!”

 

I said sounding so defensive but hell, I am not jealous. I am more of a pissed because yesterday during lunch, he chose to ate what she bought inside of what I at least tried to cook since he said he food were technically prepared in front of him already. I don’t know why but I just felt defeated yesterday for ending up letting his manager eat what I tried to cooked for him but never mind, it’s not as if that was a big deal.

I look at the window recognizing that we just arrived on our destination, today, they were having some photo shoots and I am finally being able to meet the rest of the Big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter