Chapter 16 - One man down

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s POV

 

I woke up feeling his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer to him and his face was buried at my neck. I am new to this, him being this close to me. I feel like everything happened as fast as we thought. We were strangers who got married, we hated each other, became friends, kissed and then last night, we just did it. For a normal married couple, sharing a night was beyond acceptable but to us, I don’t know. I do not even know if it’s right but we did it anyway. We both know how we started unwell, and now, we’re acting opposite to what we thought we will be.

 

“Good morning”

 

His sleepy voice brought me back to reality as I saw his face just an inch away from me, he looks so tired but grinning. I honestly don’t get this man, he’s very unpredictable but his presence calms all the storms within me. I am getting more afraid.

 

“Good morning”

 

I responded, I am honestly feeling awkward but I decided to just shrug it off since we eventually shared a night anyway. No turning back for that. I was taken a back with his next move as he leans closer to kiss me, biting my lower lips.

 

“What was that?”

 

I asked touching my swollen lip.

 

“You taste so good babe”

 

He said teasingly before standing up not caring how he was. I immediately look away, pulling the sheets closer to my body as I make sure that it covers the whole part of me.

 

“Why? It’s not as if you didn’t saw it last night”

 

He said while he wears his boxer shorts in front of me. I want to throw something hard to him so he can shut up. I feel my face reddens. How can he be so vocal like he didn’t feel a little bit awkward with this?

 

“You were the wildest and how glad I am to do it over and over with you but today’s our come back so-”

 

He said as he leans down on me again, giving me a peck on my lips. This man honestly wakes up my hormones.

 

“might as well dress up before I refuse to resist myself and do what we did all over again with you, right here, right now”

 

He said teasing me before leaving me so embarrassed inside the room. He makes my world crazy, to be very honest!

 

--

 

The comeback went well, Jiyong requested me to seat at the center of the crowd so I get to see how great of a performer they are. I now understand why people are so into them. All throughout the show, he made sure to look at me once in a while, giving me a wink or blowing kisses to me but of course, people doesn’t have any idea that those are for me. He was truly more breathtaking on stage!

 

“You guys are great as usual!”

 

Dara exclaimed as she barged inside the dressing room. He immediately runs to Jiyong giving him a warm hug, his eyes automatically look at my spot so I immediately look away. I heard Soon Ho coughs as he go near Jiyong, pulling Dara away from him. I don’t want to but some part inside me wanted to react so much about what just happened. Was it because something happened between us already so I am becoming more possessive or I just really don’t like the girl near my husband because I know for a fact that she’s still in love with him.

 

“We all should go to the restaurant now, the boss wanted to treat us all for a successful come back!”

 

Everyone rejoices after hearing the great news from Soon Ho, Dara then tried to walk near Jiyong again but this time I immediately call his attention to finally change his clothes for us to be able to leave.

 

--

 

“Did you get jealous back then?”

 

Jiyong asked while driving, we are on our way to the restaurant down town.  Ever since we enters the car, no one dares to speak until he decided to start with a well, awkward question.

 

“Why would I?”

“You looked away when I look at you”

“I didn’t”

 

I said trying to be calm but I sounded like a defensive teenager. His mouth was plastered with a huge grin.

 

“You know sometimes, it’s okay t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter