Chapter 4 - The first day

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s POV

 

It wasn’t the first time that I rode a plane but the whole trip was bothersome to me. I was too nervous and the only thing that kept my calm was the photo of him and I on my phone. France. The place we decided to take our supposedly “honeymoon” and it hurts big time knowing that my feet reached this place without him on my side.

 

“We just arrived. How’s Jiyong?”

 

I heard Soon Ho, Jiyong’s manager talking on his phone the moment we enters the hotel. It was one of the most expensive and yet most private hotel in France. While on flight, he explained to me how much they wanted to make everything about our wedding as private as possible to take good care of our reputation or rather Jiyong's since mine was ruined a long time ago. He said that it can risk Jiyong's career knowing that he is now married. 

 

“Haha he gone mad knowing that his wife took a separate flight? What a jealous kid!”

 

He said that makes my head turn to his direction, he then give me a teasing smile. Soon Ho is a young man; I bet he’s just around Jiyong’s age so he is fun to be with somehow. He told me a lot of things about Jiyong and all I did was to pretend that I am too familiar with how moody he is. The thing that we’ve just met on our wedding day was a big secret within our families. No one is allowed to know about that thing, not even our friends but of course, with my friends, I can’t just keep it. They were disappointed with my decision but, supported me at the same time. They told me it might be the best thing to do, to finally get over him.

 

“Tell him she’s fine with me, I’ll just drop her on her room then will surely leave”

 

He said before ending the call. I am honestly not comfortable with the idea of them thinking there’s something between me and Jiyong, I do not even know a single thing about him aside from he is surely a popular singer and he doesn’t know a thing about me as well so the idea of him getting jealous towards me was far from reality. I am sure, that's his way of acting he cared when definitely and positively, he's not. He didn't say a single word to me anyway when we're riding our way to the airport.

 

“We’re here”

 

Soon Ho said gesturing his hand to the door in front of us.

 

“Here’s your room and here is your Jiyongs”

 

He said pointing the door across mine.

 

“Sorry that the two of you won't be able to share rooms, we still have to be cautious. You can always call him and he can go to your room any time possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter