Chapter 6 - The House

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“So here’s the key, sorry about going alone without your husband and being stuck with me. I hope you understand”

 

Soon Ho said as he passes me the key for the house in front of me. I just nodded at him before he left me alone struggling with my own thoughts if I really want to enter this place they call “our home”. It is located on a private residence and with the looks outside, you won’t doubt that this is a place where a popular star is living. How did I ended in front of this house when the last time I check, I talked to Jiyong, bringing up the topic about us breaking up. Wait, let me rephrase that, “us separating” because there’s nothing to break between us in the first place.

 

“Well I guess, I just have to swallow my pride and say sorry?”

 

I asked myself as if finding the best cure to the stupid moves I did.

The moment I entered the house, I was amaze with the designs and structure. Indeed, Jiyong was an artist to ever have this kind of place. Just by Looking at it calm my inner peace automatically. It was surrounded with things that only consist of 4 colours, red, black, white and gold. He invested a lot in this!

I walk around upstairs noticing that there are four rooms, the first room was indeed the master’s bedroom where I see his unpacked luggages from the trip around, and it’s weird of me that in a short period of time that we were together, I honestly start to recognize his smell. This is his room. The room beside his is what I presume is his studio, with the look of its door, it is obviously is and beside, you can hear a loud sound of music from inside. He must be inside.

I almost open the third room when I heard the music gets louder and the moment I turn my head around, my eyes automatically met an exhausted eyes of Jiyong. It feels like since the moment he arrived back in this country, he never sleeps even a blink. I watch him take his way to my place and I force myself to smile and about to say something when he just passes through me. I automatically felt his hand on mine which was placed on the door knob of the third room as he shoves my hand away from it. His eyes once again met mine, as he blankly stares at me for a minute before his hand reaches the door plate hanging on the door, turning it around; “do not enter” is what the sign stated.

 

“I- I was just curios if what is-”

I was not able to finish my sentence when he started walking pass through me not even saying a single word. Wow. So here we are with our mute game. Was he mad?

--

 

It’s been 3 days since I last saw Jiyong inside this house but he is in here. As per his manager, he’s on leave for the next five days since we arrived back in Seoul. After our encounter in France, with me bringing up about the divorce and him threatening me that he won’t allow that to happen, I never heard another word from him. He just brought me back to the hotel that night and then the next thing I know, he left and flew back to Korea the next morning. And now, since our door encounter when I got back, I never saw him left his studio room for days or I bet, our path didn’t just me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter