Chapter 5 - The honeymoon

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Stop laughing”

 

She yelled the moment I was not able to contain my laughter once again. I bet she’s stopping herself from punching my good face since the very moment she entered my car. We’re on our way to a restaurant for our late lunch. Soon Ho kept on nagging me earlier today to get off my bed to at least spend some time with my wife. He told me that I am not here to just sleep; I am here for the ing “Honeymoon”. I rolled my eyes with that idea.

 

“Two days isn’t that long so might as well do use it properly with your wife”

 

Soon Ho said earlier. He even added that she didn’t take any dinner or breakfast yet. As if that’s my concern.

So around 12nn, I decided to finally take my off my room to the room across mine. I kept knocking her door for God knows, 10 times and yet I got no answer. Soon Ho gave me a copy of her room’s card key and I don’t even know why, maybe to check if she’s still breathing? I tap the key and slightly opens her door to check if she’s somewhere around but I see no one so I decided to just go in but the moment I was about to close the door, I saw her walk out the bathroom singing some katy perry song out loud while doing some ballerina spin with just nothing but a towel wrap around her body. My jaw drops; shock that I can’t even move away from my place. She finally recognizes my presence as her hands automatically directed to and in a blink of an eye, the towel slips off her body and my eyes caught something that shouldn’t be caught.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA”

“Seriously, I will get off this car if you don’t stop laughing”

 

 

She threatened. I immediately stop but almost every part of me wants to release the remaining laughter I have to express within me. It’s not that I found it very funny but the way she reacted was way too awkward. I feel like she wanted some hole to swallow her whole right on her spot.

 

“Okay I’m sorry, I just really can’t help it- hahahaha”

“Hey Mister!”

 

She yelled glaring at me. I immediately stop the moment I saw how serious her face now. She look so fierce.

 

“Look, it’s not that I wanted to see what I saw but-”

“I don’t even plan to show that to you either”

 

She said cutting me off. Now she’s pissed.

 

“Never in my life had I felt as embarrassed as this!”

 

She said as she shifts her eyes outside the window. Her voice was broke like she’s been trying to stop herself not to cry. Somehow, I feel a little guilty for making fun of what happened even if I know none of it was my fault. It was her towel who chose to slip off her body.

I cough as I fix my sitting position feeling a little bit awkward as I start to hear sniffs from my side. Is she really crying?

 

“Okay. I know we both don’t want to hang out today so let’s just get this done and go to our own ways. I’ll stop laughing now”

 

I said trying to sound more serious but she didn’t say any word. I know I shouldn’t but it bothers me knowing that I somehow hurt her feelings.

 

--

 

“Here”

 

I said as I pass her the strawberry flavoured Ice cream I bought. As much as she wanted to hide how amaze she was with the taste of the Ice cream, her eyes can’t hide it as it brighten the moment she got to taste it. During our late lunch, she didn’t say any word. It feels like eating all those food alone. She was upset and I can’t hide the fact that somehow, it was because of my manners. I shouldn’t be bothered but I am.

 

“It was one of the most popular Ice creams in town”

 

I added as I we started walking around the Eiffel tower.

 

“Thank you”

 

She said, finally!

 

“You’re not upset anymore?”

 

I asked, she looks at me and then smiles in a while. It feels weird but, I felt something so extra about her smile. It seems like it somehow gives an effect on me but I don’t want to make it a bog deal so I just shrug.

 

“Was it your first time around France?”

 

I heard her asked while munching her Ice cream like a kid.

 

“Nope, it’s my 5th time. First was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter