Chapter 10 - The Little Confession

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

It’s been two weeks since I started working as Jiyong’s Personal Assistant; it’s been good yet tiring so far. Not surprise now that Jiyong’s mood can change into 180 degrees in a blink of an eye, he must be tired of all the works and stuffs. Being the leader of the group himself and being an in-house producer/song-writer of the group is not an easy work to do. His friends are good. There’s Daesung oppa who can lift up your mood by just smiling, he’s my favourite among them all to be very honest. Seunghyun oppa is the mysterious one, you can’t read him. One day he’ll be the sweetest, caring about you every minute and then another day, he’ll ignore you all throughout the day. But, he’s too handsome! Taeyang oppa is the most caring one! He’s Jiyong’s best friend and the sweetest of them all and there goes Seungri, the youngest and the most determine. I am not dumb not to know that he’s trying to hit on me. He’s not saying it directly but the way he acts, tells everything. Ever since we met, he never fails to be present with us every day. He’s been doing stuffs with me and sitting beside me. He always brings me food as well and etc. He’s a good and a very funny man.

Today, all the boys are present as they did some recordings to some of their songs and I am honestly impressed! They are really good and no doubt they are seated at the top of the charts every comeback! Daesung’s inside the recording room while Jiyong, Taeyang oppa and TOP oppa’s busy writing stuffs on the corner while Seungri’s seated beside me telling me stuffs about Hawaii, like it was a good place and that I should go with him there next summer.

 

“Will you guys stop?”

 

Jiyong asked irritated, finally allowing me to escape this world with Seungri. It’s not that he isn’t fun to be with but sometimes, he’s getting annoying for being so talkative.

 

“What’s wrong hyung?”

 

Seungri asked confuse, somehow, the air turns a little bit awkward inside this room.

 

“Are you seriously asking me that question?”

 

Jiyong said as he sarcastically laugh, soon our eyes met as he glares at me then transferring it to Seungri.

 

“You’ve been talking for hours with that girl when here we are busy, trying our best to be concentrated despite hearing your loud voice talking about summer stuffs and now you’re asking me what’s wrong?”

 

Jiyong yelled as he stands, he look so pissed. Youngbae being the sunshine immediately tries to stop Jiyong by holding his shoulder but he just pushes it away.

 

“Yah stop that, Seungri you better just go home for now-”

“No!”

 

Jiyong yelled as I saw him closes his eyes trying to calm himself by taking heavy breaths. He then moves, grabbing his and mine’s bag before started dragging me out of the room leaving them all dumbfounded.

 

--

 

Jiyong never say another word after dragging me out of the studio to his car and now we are almost home. “He might be so stress” is all I thought so I decided not to add fuel on his fire by staying silent all throughout the trip. He’s been avoiding me for days anyway; he just started not talking to me despite of me trying to build up conversation but he just stays there ignoring me. Sometimes I can handle it but I just keep on thinking that he might be so exhausted with work so I did nothing but shrugs it off. The Bigbang is very busy and if it’s not because of Seungri, I might be so out of place with them.

The moment we arrived home, Jiyong just went straight inside the house without helping me getting all his stuffs at the back of his car. I found him standing with his hands places on his waist the moment I get in.

 

“You could have help me get these if you’re just going to stand there”

 

I told him and then he faces me, looking at me like I am impossible. I am just over the idea of him being pissed at me every now and then so I decided to walk near him, dropping all his stuffs on the floor.

 

“Now tell me, did I do something wrong for you to ignore me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter