Chapter 12 - The Parents

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Where are you taking me now?”

 

I asked while buckling my seat belt when he asked me to. He just smiles at me before started driving. Surprisingly nothing feels awkward today knowing that we had a pretty heavy night last night with me being so emotional after a long time of refusing to release it. After shedding so much tears while I am on his arms, he just let me sleep and then waking up with a breakfast in bed he personally made and now he’s taking me to somewhere I don’t even know where. I admit how he’s being extra weird today but I don’t want to kill the vibe and just want to go along. I am just thinking that it’s his way of trying to comfort me.

 

“Aren’t we going to work?”

“I asked Soon Ho to give me a break since you’re having PMS so-”

“What? Why!? You could have just said that you don’t want to go-”

“Yes I am an artist but I can’t just skip work for some random reasons”

“Aren’t I having PMS was random?”

“Nope”

 

He casually answered and I rolled my eyes.

 

“Soon Ho’s bias at you. He obviously likes you a lot so he’ll definitely won’t say no if you’re the reason why I’m skipping the recording today”

“How’d you say so?”

“It’s obvious! My Manager likes you more than his artist! Truth !”

 

He sounds like a jealous son for his Dad who likes his older brother than him but he’s indeed cute and it made me smile!

 

“Then where are we going?”

“Why don’t you just take some nap and wait patiently until we get there?”

 

He said and seeing how there’s no way for him to spill the bean as to where are we going, I chose to enjoy the Bigbang song playing on the car’s radio and drown myself to sleep.

 

--

 

The moment I open my eyes, I was so surprise as to where I found Jiyong’s car parked to.

 

“You brought me to my parent’s house?”

 

I asked happily with my eyes wide open with a smile plastered on my face. He just nodded and my arms automatically moves their way around Jiyong’s neck. I hug him like a little kid who just granted to have some toy she badly wished to get. I feel him stiffened and that’s when I realized what I just did so I immediately pull myself away from him.

 

“Sorry. I am just so happy you did this-”

 

I said before I unbuckle myself and go out of the car where Jiyong followed. I run my way to the doorbell and press it happily. I heard the Maid’s voice on the intercom and I answered happily saying that it’s me and they need to open the door as quick as possible, that’s when I heard excited reactions from the other line. Jiyong can’t help but chuckle on my sudden outburst and when I met his eyes, it gave me feeling since it was the first time I see him looking this calm. His eyes shows joy and freedom and I wanted to see more of this in the future.

 

“Chaerin!”

 

Our staring game got broke by very familiar voices, Mom and Dad.

 

“We are so happy you came! Oh my gush I miss my baby!”

 

My Mom said with happy tears in her eyes. Dad then hugs me tightly before they give me tons of kisses on every part of my face. Dad seems to recognize Jiyong’s presence then so he immediately pull away my Mom from me to show her Jiyong.

 

“Oh my Jiyong!”

 

Mom said as he hugs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter