Chapter 7 - The Argument

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Hello! You’re back to work?”

 

I asked not meaning to ask the question since even though he’s staying home, all he did was to cage his self inside this in house studio. I am just doing what we deal to do. It was yesterday when we decided to make an arrangement to make some things “work”.

He just nodded at me while he places his coat on him and I immediately move closer to his place to help him but he automatically step back.

 

“Look, I know we made a deal to somehow make things work but I am so new to this idea. Let’s not force ourselves to do things we don’t want to do in the first place”

 

He said while looking directly to my eyes. I can’t read him, yesterday, he was fine and I was able to have an hour normal conversation with him not being moody himself and now, he’s back to being his normal self. I rolled my eyes as I step closer to him, reaching for his coat as I help him fix it, he just stares at me blankly but it is obvious that he wanted to shove me away but stopping himself not to.

 

“If we’re going to work out things, we must start now”

 

I said as I give his collar a final touch before moving away from him.

 

“We talked last night and deal to make rules; no more big arguments, we’ll be good to each other, letting each other know our plans and appointments and lastly, no more annulment topic”

 

I said as I narrate all the rules we made last night. Well, it was me who suggest to make one giving the 3 rules, I thought he won’t agree since it was childish but he did with his one and only rule and that is “never to bring up the annulment issue”, at first I was surprised hearing him say those but then I just shrug it off knowing that it was an important part of the Project: make things work

 

“Fine. I am leaving”

 

He said rolling his eyes but before he even reaches the door I said words I automatically regret after.

 

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?”

 

My hands automatically reach my mouth realizing what I just said. I saw him smirk as he looks at my direction.

 

“Keep that for later, baby”

 

He said while smirking before leaving me.

 

--

 

I shut down my laptop after having an hour of video call with my girls, Minji and Bom. It’s been quite long since we last met and I miss them but both of them are currently out of the country doing some business.

 

“Now what?”

 

I asked myself sighing; staying at home doing nothing bores me a lot. All I did was to sketch and then throw it afterwards feeling that it is not good enough. I reach out for my phone as I was about to dial my Mother’s phone number to ask her to drop by when my phone started to ring with an unknown number. I immediately answer it somehow still wishing that the caller was related to his case or rather, wishing it will be him.

 

“Hello?”

 

--

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Someone woke up at the right side of the bed”

 

Youngbae teased the moment he pass me the cup of coffee. I don’t know why but I feel like having a good mood today. Well, aside from going back to work, I can’t help but replay the words Chaerin told me earlier about the kiss and it makes me smile immediately.

 

“What was that? Tell me”

 

He added while I just ignore him as we walk through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter