Chapter 11 - The downfall

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I was a bit lost the past few weeks; I can’t even remember when it started. I just kept on having these random feelings whenever I see Chaerin and Seungri doing stuffs together. Some inner parts of me are twitching and I can’t even explain why.

 

“Can’t sleep?”

 

I heard Chaerin as he sat beside me. I am spending my time on our little garden after long hours of work to at least catch some fresh air. Earlier, I don’t even know what gotten into me when I dialled her number after I saw Seungri followed her outside the studio. I told her I was pissed because I am damn jealous, at that moment, that’s all I can thing about. She then came back after few minutes with of course, Seungri’s following her and it angers me more that I end up leaving the studio early with some unfinished business because I can’t just concentrate and also, I wanted to take her away from the people in there.

I heard her fake cough after I didn’t answer her back. I’ve been refusing to talk to her since I confessed because even I don’t know what I should say. I am still confused, it is the first time I ever felt this way. I’ve never been this jealous all my life.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

She started, it’s obvious on her voice that she’s thinking twice weather she needs to say those or not.

 

“What are you sorry for?”

 

I asked coldly. She then sigh deep like she don’t even know why she said those.

 

“Well, I think I cross beyond the lines? I never think about your feelings and-”

“Stop”

 

I said cutting her off.

 

“Look, I indeed told you I am jealous but that doesn’t mean that I already fall for you. I am not. Yet-”

 

I said trying to explain herself and then she silently laughs.

 

“What’s funny?”

 

I asked her irritated. She then looks at me as I met her eye smile. It almost takes my breath away.

 

“You’re just funny, I didn’t even say that you fell for me”

 

She said and I rolled my eyes We kept silent for few minutes before she once again decided to speak.

 

“You never fall in love, don’t you?”

 

She asked not looking at me but above the sky. I then shake my head.

 

“I got attracted to some people but I never felt that kind of love that you wanted to point out. Falling in love is difficult and you’ll just end up being hurt”

 

I said and I saw her fake smile, this time, she look hurt or rather felt hurt.

 

“I agree to that”

 

Is all she said before deciding to go inside to fall asleep.

 

--

 

The next day, we are not required to go to work as it is scheduled for my wardrobes fitting. I decided not to go with the stylist, I told the manager that I’ll just go with Chaerin and then he understood telling me how I wanted to be with her alone, I rolled my eyes.

 

“Why are we here?”

 

Chaerin asked the moment she saw that we’re in front of Jeremy Scott boutique. She somehow looks uneasy.

 

“Is there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter