Chapter 8 - The Personal Assistant

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s POV

 

It’s been three days since our argument, three days since he broke our number one rule: “No more big arguments”. That night after he shouted at me and telling me harsh words, I never say anything in return. I just let him burs out, not because I feel defeated but because, I was hurt. After all, he was right. We really never wanted each other in our lives in the first place. I never heard anything from him since that night, the moment I woke up, he is no longer around. We totally never speak to each other, setting aside the rules we made. He first broke it anyway, and besides, we didn’t really create any consequences to those who’ll break it so I do not expect him to do things. Maybe, I am tired as well with this set up. I turn the page on the 14th chapter of the book I am reading when my phone buzz and to my surprise, I saw Jiyong’s name on the screen. I got his number from his Manager on our way home from France and he probably got my number because I texted him that time his Father invited me.

 

By 6pm, Soon Ho will get you there to bring you somewhere. Just go with him.

 

I read the message or rather than an order. Rolling my eyes, I stand up to start in prepare since the clock’s showing it’s now 4:47 in the afternoon. What was his plan now?

5 minutes before 6 is when Soon Ho arrives, he waited on his car that was parked outside the house.

 

“Hello!”

 

I greeted while Soon Ho greeted me back. He opens the back door for me as he waited me get in to the car before running his way to the driver’s seat and started driving.

 

“You look more good today Chaerin”

 

He said as I give him a smile. It’s not as if I made an effort to dress extra today, I am just wearing a simple yellow dress like my usual self.

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

I asked him as he just raises his eyebrows before giving me an awkward smile. It’s weird though.

 

“The past few days, Jiyong’s not on his good mood. He even refuses to communicate most of the time. Does the two of you argue or something?”

 

He awkwardly asked as if being cautious to be judge. I clear my throat and fix my sit.

 

“J-just a small argument”

 

I lied, it wasn’t small! It’s been 3 days and I was hurt but he never apologize!

 

“I see, he’s usually like that when he’s having an argument with his Father so I thought-”

“Does he usually have an argument with him?”

 

I asked curiously not trying to sound like I do not know a single thing about him. He nodded.

 

“Jiyong hates when you’re deciding for his life before him. He wanted freedom”

 

He added and I just nodded. So he really is not in good terms with his Father and it probably his pride the moment I seem to have agreed and just follow whatever his Father ordered me to do without his knowledge. But, haven’t I tried to call him a few times before I went to their house? He just chose not to answer!

 

“The fact that he doesn’t have any personal assistant now added to his mood, he’s having some hard time as well in the studio. He can’t be stopped the moment he started writing or creating music but now he have to since he doesn’t have someone he can order things to do for him. He’s assistant take some leave due to family issues”

 

He said, some part of me wanted to forgive him for being that rude. He might just be so stress up to act like that but a part of me doesn’t want to because he never said a single sorry for telling me things I do not deserve!

 

“We’re here”

 

Soon Ho said, I look outside as I see a classy restaurant outside.

 

“Jiyong’s waiting for you inside, second floor”

 

He said as he opens the car for me. I thank him for accompanying me then started walking inside. The place isn’t crowded, as if expecting me to arrive, the receptionist automatically leads my way to the second floor.

 

“You may come in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter