Chapter 18 - Misunderstanding & Fake news

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Everything’s a mess!”

 

Soon Ho shouted after the ty rehearsal. I don’t know, we are really well before I left the country 5 days ago but she’s been acting so difficult the past few days and I cannot say it won’t affect me at all because everything I am doing is starting to be a failure. I’ve been messing up the rehearsals and all and now, Soon Ho’s done with it.

 

“Come on Jiyong! It’s not my problem if you woke up having a worst hangover because as I can remember we all talked to you last night and tried to stop you from drinking!”

“I’m sorry”

“If you’re really sorry, do well! We all have something else to do aside from this rehearsal!”

 

He yelled before going back to the stage director. We’re on our second to the last show before the first half of the concert tour ends and I am dead tired. Aside from the continuous show, photoshoots, fashion week and a lot more, my wife was acting all weird by ignoring my calls. Before I left to Osaka, I made sure we’re fine and she even drives me to the airport because she wanted me to rest more. We even made out to the car but after that, I didn’t hear anything from her. She’s been ignoring every messages and calls from me and Seungri. I even asked Soon Ho to call her but she refused to answer and I do not know what the hell is wrong! I am going crazy thinking that she’s back with her ex and all.

I feel Seungri’s hand on my shoulder pressing it hard as he gave me an apologetic smile.

 

“two more show to go and we’ll be back home. Let’s just get it done okay?”

 

He said, I told him what’s happening and now, I am really glad I’ve found someone to rely on. Soon Ho was very busy so I cannot talk to him about Chaerin for now but gladly, Seungri’s there.

I gave him a nod before starting the rehearsal all over again.

 

--

 

“Look! Someone posted a photo of you with Nana. You guys look nice in all fairness!”

 

One crew stated and it made my eyes roll. Since the morning, that photo leaked all over the internet saying that she’s my new girlfriend. Nana and her squad went to a club with all our staffs and crews along with the other Bigbang boys the other night. I was so drunk that I didn’t even remember hanging out with her and having few pictures taken together. My mind was so messed up and I can’t think straight. All I want is to hear something from Chaerin but she’s been so stubborn and still refusing my calls. Today’s the last show for the tour and I can’t wait to go home after. I even refused to attend the after party as I badly wanted to go straight home after the concert. Soon Ho already booked a flight for me telling me he understood why I badly wanted to go home and wishes to have a wife as well. If only he knew how hard it is!

 

“What happened with the two of you Jiyong, was there any continuation from the spark you decided to left hanging way back?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter