Chapter 19 - Misconception

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I rush myself into the hospital the moment I received Bom’s call earlier. I missed my flight last night because the boys literally dragged me at the party after the concert and I can’t escape because TOP hyung has been blocking me all throughout the night, if only I can tell them the reason why I needed to go but of course, I still can’t. Not for now. Soon Ho and Seungri just look at me apologetic but thankfully, Soon Ho was able to booked me the earliest flight the next day so I was able to leave first thing in the morning. The first call I received after getting off the plane was from Bom who told me that Chaerin was rushed into the hospital because she lose consciousness. She told me every single thing that happened the past few days and after hearing everything, there’s only one thing that automatically pops in to my mind and how I wish I am assuming things correctly but, the moment the doctor walks out of her room and started talking, I know I thought wrong. She’s not pregnant.

 

“She hasn’t had any proper meal for the past few days so her system goes down. After resting and taking proper medicines, she will be fine. You can go home tonight”

 

He said. What’s the point of her having all the symptoms of a pregnant woman then? Irritated every now and then, doesn’t want to hear anything from me, feeling nauseous and emotional.

 

“She just got her period by the way so she might feel a little been uncomfortable and unwell”

 

He added before leaving. I sigh deeply before following Bom inside the room. I guess I should admit how feeling disappointed I am. We never used protection so there’s no doubt she can be pregnant anytime. I wanted to, I wish her to be. I can’t wait for us to build something we can treasure for a lifetime! I want to have children and for now, there’s only one woman I wanted to have that with, Chaerin.

 

“I also thought she’s pregnant. She was so sensitive the past few days. I guess; it’s because of the period itself”

 

Bom said and I just nodded can’t even hide the sadness I am feeling. Chaerin suddenly moves and her eyes slowly opens as it laid directly to mine. My hand reaches her forehead as my thumb slowly brushing her hair.  

 

“How are you feeling baby?”

 

Despite of feeling unwell, her lip automatically rises and I swear I cannot define what I am feeling to finally see her face after a long period of time. I was so deprived of her smile, touch and kisses.

 

“When did you come back?”

 

She asked, her voice was sore and sounding not pretty well.

 

“In the morning, I rush myself here the moment Bom told me that you were brought here”

“B-Bom?”

 

She asked sounding confuse. I was about to ask her why when the door suddenly opens and it shows the least person I expect to come. My blood rush over my head and I feel a bitter jealousy gushes within me. Even Bom can’t help but to gasp the moment he saw him herself.

 

“O-oppa”

 

Chaerin consciously called as if she’s trying to be careful. My eyes met hers as she gave me a re-assuring smile. My arm wraps around her as I help her sit down. He automatically walks near us to help me place her on a comfortable position as he holds her leg and arm. I badly want to slap his hands away from her but I stop myself to do so. What the hell is he doing here?

 

“Are you feeling better now?”

 

He asked Chaerin as if I don’t even exist in this room. Chaerin then nodded, acknowledging his question.

 

“I’ll be your physician. After checking out tonight, you have to meet me for a continuous check up. We have to make sure you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter