Chapter 13 - The Nightmare

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

 

I saw him standing in front of me as he reaches for my hand telling me how sorry he was for leaving me. My hand automatically wraps around his body, I missed him and no one can even explain how much. This is what I’ve been waiting for a long time, for him to finally comes back and tell me how sorry he was for just leaving me.

 

“I love you Chaerin, wherever I am, I will always love you”

 

He said smiling as he places his hand on my face. I don’t know if it is because I am constantly crying that he’s slowly starting to fade.

 

“Oppa-”

“I love you”

 

He once again said before he was gone. I found myself alone once again along the empty hallway with nothing but pain to be felt until a hand grabs my arm and automatically I was jailed on his embrace, it was the same familiar scent, the smell of Jiyong.

 

 

“Chaerin- Chaerin are you okay?”

 

I heard a familiar voice calling me as I open my eyes. It was a dream. It was him again, the last time I dream about him was in France and now, since I came back to my original room, I met him again. But surprisingly with Jiyong in it too.

 

“Chaerin, are you okay?”

 

I heard Jiyong asked again, I sat up as I look at him worriedly looking at me. I just nodded and he reaches me the water from the bed side table before wiping my tears. I didn’t even realize that I was crying. Jiyong and I decided to sleep together in the same room since my Parents doesn’t have an idea that we’re living with separate bed rooms under the same roof at home.

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

I wanted to tell him why but I feel so tired to do so. It feels like I am not ready to share him all the nightmares I’ve been through yet. I just look away at him but surprisingly, he reaches for my arm as he pulls me into a hug with him rubbing my back. Automatically, I feel like I wanted to cry. I’ve never felt so comforted like this before; I can’t even explain how warmth his embrace was giving me. It feels like I was so safe in his arms.

 

“You don’t have to tell me, it’ll be fine”

 

He said and with that, I once again let myself drown into tears as I release all the pain away. That night before I close my eyes again, I remember him singing one of their new songs entitled Blue.

 

--

 

I woke up alone on my room the next morning; Jiyong is no longer on my side. I did my morning routine along with taking a bath; I just dress myself with a simple white shirt along with a ripped jeans. Jiyong has a schedule by lunch so we have to leave early today.

Taking my way downstairs I heard people laughing at the living room, Jiyong and my parents.

 

“Oh my baby is awake!”

 

Mom tells me as he pulls me into a hug smiling. Nothing felt so good than having them around me, I missed them a lot. I met Jiyong’s eyes as he gave me a smile which I returned before I give me Dad a hug. They were watching a comedy movie.

 

“I’m sorry to say but Jiyong has some meetings today, we have to leave in a while”

 

My parents mood change but I know they understand.

 

“We’ll go back soon, that’s a promise”

 

Jiyong assures them, I see that he’s prepared tp gp any moment as he already dressed himself well.

 

“Well I trust you! Always remember the promise you told me”

 

My Dad told him as he smiles at nodded.

 

“What was that?”

 

I curiously asked but they just shrug their shoulders and both laugh.

 

“Oh someone has a new favourite child!”

 

I said sounding jealous before pouting; Jiyong shakes his head in disbelief smiling while my Dad pulls me into a hug again. Mom is just laughing while watching us.

 

“I am happy to see us like this- I hope to experience this again anytime soon”

 

My mother said. I immediately look at Jiyong and his eyes met mine. That’s when I realize that there is more to see to him than being a jerk. If you’ll get to know him, he’s so much more and I would like to see more of that.

 

--

 

After saying goodbye to my parents, we both went straight to his agency for some meetings. Jiyong’s currently on his studio while I was ordered to buy some coffee for him.

 

“Cafe mocha with mint for two”

 

I said as the girl in the counter nodded before placing my phone on my ear again, I’ve been talking to Bom and Minzy on the phone for about 20 minutes. They were telling me their life abroad while I told them about last night.

 

“He pulled you into a hug and sings you to sleep”

 

Bom asked, a smile automatically appeared on my face before I nodded as if she’s seeing me.

 

“How sweet of him, I wanted to hear that kind of lullaby as well before sleeping”

 

Minzy said as I imagine her pouting, have I told you how she loves bigbang?

 

“He’s a sweet guy Chaerin, how lucky you are”

 

Bom added and I just laugh at them. It’s true. Jiyong is sweet and I can’t just deny that, if you’re not that close to him, you’ll never know. Wait, does that mean we are close now?

 

“Here’s you cafe mocha with mint for two miss”

 

The girl at the counter said as I thank her and I say goodbye to Minzy and Bom before opening the door of shop but surprisingly, someone did it for me, a man in suit. I say thank you to him but before I even leave, I heard a voice of a girl calling my attention.

 

“Jiyong’s assistant right?”

 

My eyes met her eyes, the same beautiful girl on the studio. Jiyong’s ex-girlfriend, Dara.

 

“Hello”

 

She said as I greeted her back. She’s with the man who just assisted me with the door, I bet he’s her manager.

 

“I overheard your order at the counter, was that for Jiyong?”

 

She asked pointing the coffees in my hand, I just nodded.

 

“I see, here-”

 

She said reaching another cup of coffee to me, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter