Chapter 17 - I love you's

Learn to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin’s POV

 

I can’t believe how a month just passed.  We were so busy with the promotions of Bigbang’s newest album the past few days. It was a big success! Jiyong and the rest of the Boys effort were all worth it. Working with them made me understand more how people can love them so much despite of not knowing everything behind their songs and faces. They are nothing but well respected men. They love their fans so much and are always willing to do extra effort to give them something very worthy.

Seungri stays silent with what he caught about me and Jiyong and I really appreciate that although he instantly became so distant than before towards me but the good thing was; he stays the same towards Jiyong, still clingy as always like nothing really happened between them.

Jiyong and I’s relationship became deeper and sensual. We became more intimate and our treatment towards each other really improved. Sometimes, I wonder how we became this way but I am thankful we did. Knowing more sides of Jiyong makes my heart closer to him. He’s starting to open up about few things in his life and I am doing the same thing. We even spent time on my family’s house the other day and he told me how happy he was. He became closer to my Father and I am getting a little bit jealous with that. You can’t blame me, I was an only child and grew up with the fact that my Dad’s attention was focused on mine but now that Jiyong exists, he became more close to him than I. My Mom just laughs at me when I throw tantrums towards that topic.

Jiyong and the boys will be going overseas to promote the album and for the world tour and instead of tagging me along, Jiyong decided to leave me in the country and I don’t even get why although I just respected his decision because maybe, he wanted to have some time alone.

 

“Ready to go?”

 

He asked the moment I hop into the car. Today’s the schedule of his flight to Japan and I am feeling a bit sad knowing that I’ll be sleeping alone tonight. I’ve been sleeping with him beside me for quite some time and not getting use to be alone at night.

 

“I still don’t get why you refused to let me join the tour”

 

I said pouting, he then smiles pinching my cheek.

 

“Don’t act cute right now or else I will really bring you with me”

“Well you can if you want to- I don’t have anything to do anyway”

 

I said crossing my arms across my chest. Jiyong laughs before starting the engine of the car.

The drive on our way to the airport was silent but unlike before, it was not longer uncomfortable. Jiyong’s hand was in mine although out the ride and it just felt so good.

 

“so-”

 

He started the moment he parked the car on the airport’s parking.

 

“you really don’t want me to go?”

 

I asked trying to change his mind by doing some aegyo.

 

“I want to but you can’t”

“Why?”

“Because of this-”

 

He said as he reaches for a folded paper from his back pack. I immediately unfolded and read it and was surprised with its content.

 

“Admission letter?”

 

I asked and then he nodded. It was an admission letter to Jeremy Scott’s summer class.

 

“You wanted me to join his class?”

“Yes. I personally requested that to Jeremy and he was beyond glad knowing that you will be able to continue what you started. He even gave that for free because he saw the potential in you”

 

He said and my arms automatically wraps around him as I gave him a peck on his lips.

 

“You made me happy”

“I’m glad”

 

He said before he leans in for another deeper kiss.

 

“You can stop being my Assistant from now on s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter