chapter 3

Which piece of art is perfect though?

Jungkook might have never been this nervous in his whole life. He paced around in his room, rearranged the 37 pencils neatly lined up on his desk (why did he even have this many pencils in the first place? He barely used more than five), stared at the ticking clock, sat down, jumped up and began anew.

"The hell, Kookie! Calm down, will you? Everything´s gonna be alright, you are just going to draw somebody", Jimin wailed, unable to bear with the nerve-wrecking behavior of the younger. "Besides, it´s not as if you never drew humans before. I posed for you countless times, didn´t I?"

"But that´s not the same", Jungkook wrung his hands helplessly. "You are my best friend and we know each other since many years. I don´t have to interview you or something, ´cause I already know you. Him, I don´t know at all", he admitted.

Jimin snickered at his cute dongsaeng. "Aish, it´ll be alright. Don´t worry too much about it, okay?"

Jungkook looked at him with pleading eyes. If only Jimin could stay and accompany him... He widened his eyes a bit more and padded towards his hyung in order to work his charms on him, but ~

"You know very well that I need to go to work now", Jimin frowned.

"Hyung, pleaaase..."

The older yelped in surprise. "Was it just me or did you really call me hyung now?! Are you getting sick or something?" He felt Jungkook´s forehead in mock concern.

"Whatever. Leave already, I´m completely fine, you don´t understand anyway", the younger pouted.

Jimins gaze softened at his friend´s struggle to show his strong side. But he coudn´t waste much more time as he was already running late. "Listen, be yourself and everything is going to be okay. Tonight I will cook your favourite meal and then we can talk about everything that happened", he promised reassuring. And went off.

Silence fell.

"And what if I died of embarassement by then?", Jungkook asked the empty room.

As he just considered to continue his walking-rearranging-counting-sitting routine,there was the long awaited and feared doorbell ringing. Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door to welcome his guest.

"Hello, hello. Ah, it really is you. I somehow thought that you might´ve given me purposefully a wrong address to play a prank on me, but it seems you are indeed you. Now I´m relieved. You can never know what kind of jokes people try to play on you, right? Wow, your house is biiiiig...", V immediately began to blabber as soon as the door opened.

Jungkook shifted, averting the other´s eyes. "Yeah, don´t you, I mean don´t you, uhm, wanna come in?" Sweat already drenched his hands. That - that astonishing man would really come in now...

V smirked as he entered the artist´s house. "Well then, let the fun begin."