chapter 2

Which piece of art is perfect though?

"So you are an artist, huh?"

Jungkook nodded. He still couldn´t believe this was real. After his bold demand the other one had lead them both to a coffee shop nearby where they now sat, talking.

"And you want to draw me. For free."

Another nod.

The man curiously lifted an eyebrow. "Why?"

Jungkook gulped. "It´s just... you know, I have never seen somebody as beautiful as you before", he muttered, shrinking.

An expression crept over the young man´s face Jungkook couldn´t really grasp. "I ain´t that beautiful, you know." However, his murmur was too quiet to be heard by the artist. He sipped at his coffee once more before asking the artist for his name.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Jeon Jungkook", the other repeated. Jungkook instantly liked the sound of his own name spoken with the stranger´s deep full voice. He watched him, anticipating, waiting.

Smiling, the other one continued. "Nice to meet you, Jungkook. You can call me V. By the way, I am born in 1995, what about you?"

So now he knows his name. No, not a name. More likely a pseudonym. But why wouldn´t he tell him his real name? Jungkook decided to make it his first goal to find out about V´s real name.

"My birthday is the 1st of september 1997."

V clapped his hands happily. "Oh, great! That makes me your hyung then." He giggled.

Jungkook didn´t answer. He simply watched the beautiful young man and tried to memorize every detail for the case that he got rejected by the older. Soon, the silence became awkward. This time, Jungkook noticed it and scrambled for anything to say. V was faster though.

"Sooo...", V gazed at the younger intensely. "How exactly do you want to draw me? Cause I won´t pose for you. And where and when?", he demanded and after some thinking quickly added "if I decide to aggree, that is."

"What? No!" Jungkook immediately blushed deep red at the thought alone. "That - I won´t ask you to do that. Hyung. I-I don´t do nudes. If I ever tried it I much likely would die out of embarassement..."  He tilted his head, unsure if it would work out the way he wanted it. "As for the other questions... I´m fine with whatever you prefer, hyung." Nervously, he waited for the reply.

V´s wide grin was back once more. "If that´s the case... Then I will come to you tomorrow at 4pm. Wah, how exciting!"

Jungkook let out a deep sigh.Thank goodness. He wrote his address down for V, paid their drinks and watched his new model leaving until he was out of sight. A warm feeling spread through his whole body he didn´t understand...