chapter 14

Which piece of art is perfect though?

The door closed and Jungkook happily jumped up to run straight into the newcomer´s opened arms.

"Whoa, slow down Kookie", Taehyung gasped as he stumbled back at the younger´s force hitting him, fully taken by surprise. But his little complain was quickly silenced as Jungkook attached his lips with Taehyung´s. The older sighed in content. It goes without saying that Jungkook immediately took advantage of it and greedily pushed his tongue in the other´s mouth. Taehyung didn´t waste time to reply to that and they continued to make out until-

"Wait, what´s that?!" Teahyung pulled away out of the blue and stared at Jungkook. Who was really frustrated now because damn, it felt so good, why did he stop? Then suddenly Taehyung burst out into loud laughter, his mouth wide open. He did not stop and did not explain his weird behaviour either, he just went on laughing. Now Jungkook was completely confused. Not understanding what was going on, he just stood there with a puzzled expression and waited for his lover to calm down. That took some time and Jungkook felt more and more confused. After a while, Taehyung breathed normally again, but still kept giggling a bit.

"Hyung, what the hell?! You completely ruined the mood. What has gotten into you?", Jungkook demanded. For him, that was not funny at all.

"Ah, I´m sorry", the older threw him a sheepish smile, "but have you seen yourself? Go and look into the mirror. You will understand."

Jungkook felt quite offended  but kept quiet about that of course. So he shuffled to the bathroom and did what he was said. Hot blood shot to his head at the sight of himself.

Oh my god.

He was covered in coal dust and paint of every colour. His once plain white shirt had no clean spot anymore. Same could be said about his face. There was a blue handprint on his left cheek and already dried streaks of red and violet crusted his hair. On the other cheek was a big yellow blotch from where several drops had run down his face to the chin, the neck along and then had soaked the rim of his shirt. A little piece of charcoal dangled from his hair. The smeared paint was everywhere. Really, it was a sight. How had he not noticed? Like, you feel it if there is cold wet heavy paint on your skin. Just how dense was he?

"Care to explain?", Taehyung mockingly asked with a smirk, gesturing to the upper half of the artist´s body.

"It´s all your fault", Jungkook declared, pointing accusingly with a dirty painting spatula at him and wondering at the same time since when he was holding it in his hand. Confused, he now looked down at his spatula.

Taehyung frowned. "Why is it my fault that you look like... dunno... you either had a fight or fell asleep on your painter´s palette or had someone splashing you with paint or maybe even everything at once?"

Jungkook shifted a bit. He was not very keen to tell him. On the other side, wasn´t it obvious? But it was a bit strange to say it out loud... out of bad habit, he began to bite his nails as he thought about explaining or not.

"Well?", the older asked impatiently.

The artist was positive to be as red as vermilion, his one and only hope was that it went unnoticed under all that paint covering his face. "It´s just, uhm... I got so many inspirations from my strong feelings for you and especially from the feeling of you", he shyly ducked away at that part, "that I had to paint all of that no matter what. And it seems I got a bit too lost in this... There was nothing on my mind anymore except the pictures I wanted to paint." After a short break he whispered "And you."

As he heard that, Taehyungs gaze softened and his lips formed a warm smile. He dragged Jungkook in a tight hug, humming contently. Which, once again, was not enough for him. Carefully, the young artist brushed his fingertips over the inviting lips of his friend, his lover. He traced their contours with his fingers and after he was done with it, he did the same with his own tongue, every spot of the other´s mouth. Next  he bit down and slightly pulled at the lower lip, earning him a small whimper. It was enough to make the older give in who now desperately tried to engage a hot kiss. But Jungkook was not done yet. He pressed their lips together in every angel he could think of, then his fingers were back to explore that gorgeous mouth. However, as soon as Taehyung began to on his index finger, even he couldn´t restrain himself anymore. Hungry from the teasing they melted into one another, as long as their breath allowed it. Gasping heavily, they looked at each other and Jungkook could see the same longing in Taehyungs eyes he felt himself.

After some time, Taehyung casted him an asking look. He hadn´t to say it out loud for Jungkook to know what was going on. So he simply replied the unspoken question. "You know how I work", the artist shrugged. "I don´t just want to see. In want to understand. To know."

And leaning in closer he added with lowered voice: "I want to know everything of you."