Chapter 9

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was running late, he had a project submission that he worked on till late night, causing him to sleep late and wake up much later. He got ready hastily, before grabbing a sandwich from his plate and running towards the door, putting his shoes as fast as he can before storming out of the door towards his brother's car.

"Let's go, Hyung. Quickly."

"Good Morning," Yoongi said as he signalled Taehyung to put on the seat belt. Taehyung did and they drove to the University.

After a ride of 15 minutes, where Yoongi silently drove giving peace for his brother who was going through his presentation for his project, they reached University, Taehyung closed his laptop and ran as fast as he could to his class after bidding a bye to Yoongi, who just shook his head at his brother.


Taehyung sighed in relief as he entered the class but there was no trace of the teacher, he sat down beside Jimin, greeting him Morning but who just grumbled some curses at him for being late. 

"Sorry, Chim. Worked till late on this." Taehyung replied as he showed his presentation, he was just on the second slide when the teacher entered the class.

"Good Morning class, Before we start with the presentations, I have to announce that the Mass Media Dept. would be here too for the presentation as your projects go hand in hand and they need some ideas, so they'll be here to see your presentations.."

One of the students raised their hand asking how as their project were on Psychology, to which the teacher explained to them how the Sophomores have advertising in which they have aspects of Social Psychology and even if the information could be found on Internet, they really don't understand it's aspect so it was better if they get ideas from the students majoring in it. The students nodded in acknowledgement of the information.

They all submitted the files, when a group of students asked for permission to get in the class. Everyone in the class looked up at the group, Jimin quickly looked at Taehyung, after he glanced at the group.

"Jungkook." Taehyung whispered before shook his head and went back to his presentation after bitting his lip constantly.

"Mass Media Students." Jungkook said as they entered after Teacher telling them to. The Teacher told them to settle in the last column beside Taehyung's. They all settled down as the teacher started with the Presentations.

"Number 1, Jung Mi Na." The teacher called as a girl came out and stood in front after putting her pendrive on the laptop and started with her presentation.

It was the fifth presentation now, Taehyung was tentively listening to the boy in front talking about Prosocial Behaviour but he could feel Jungkook's eyes on him time to time, whenever he turned though Jungkook would quickly avert his eyes on the screen.

Jungkook had no intentions of stealing glaces of Taehyung time to time, but he couldn't help it, when Taehyung was focused he looked so adorable, with a small pout on his lips and eyes shining because of the projector light.

After around 8 presentations, the lights were on again, Jungkook shutted his eyes close because of the light and opened his eyes after a few seconds only to find Taehyung in front of him. Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded, he just stared at the cute male in front of him, who looked nervous, and was biting his lips, distracting Jungkook.

'Those lips.' Jungkook shook his head at thoughts invading his mind.

"Don't."

"Huh?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't bit your lips."

"Sorry." Taehyung replied, before he cleared his throat.

"Uhm, Actually I wanted to say Thanks to you for your help with the Haesun college."

"Tae, it's no-"

"Thank you, Jungkook-ssi, behalf of our Ps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter