Chapter 29

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you planning again?" An old man, sitting onthe chair asked as the person entered the room behind him.

"You know what I want, what I always wanted Dad."

"I know, and that is why I am asking what are you planning to do? Cause trouble like last time?"

"D-"

"I kept you away from everything because you are the toxic one but I love you, so I neglected and protected you, but this time I will not. Do what you want to, I am done cleaning up behind you, but I hope you don't do something rash that'll make you regret all your choices you've made till now."

"WHY?? WHY DO YOU MAKE ME THE BAD ONE, ALL OF YOU. I AM NOT THE BAD ONE, I AM THE PERSON WHO SUFFERED THE MOST. AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA DO WHAT I WANT TO AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME THIS TIME, I'LL HAVE HIM CLOSE TO ME, HIDDEN FROM THIS CRUEL WORLD." The person shouted frantically before throwing the vase on the floor, and walking towards the door.

"You can't make someone love you, care for you. That comes from inside, I don't think he'll ever feel that for you ever after knowing what you've done." The person huffed in anger before closing the door, very loudly.








Hoseok and Jungkook were nervously waiting along with Taehyung and Yoongi at Min Ho's place, who called half an hour ago telling them he might have found a suspect for Jaehoon's murder.

Four of them were looking at the surrounding, it was a normal apartment until they walked in the basement, where they found one more person. The guy was working on the computer looked up and greeted Min Ho and others.

"So, This is Kim Yun, my assistant who'll be working on this case with me."

"Hm?"

"Will you two be the only people working on this case?"

"Apparently, yes." Min Ho said as he signalled them to sit on the chairs, as he started to speak.

"From the sources and some investigation, we've got the information that some people of our own department might have been aware of the whereabouts of the person behind Jaehoon's murder. Right now, Yun is the only person I can trust, thus this case would be investgated only in this room."

"W-What?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, Yun put that up." Min Ho said as he turned towards the big screen. Jungkook bit his lip, as Hoseok and Yoongi held each other's hand tightly as Jaehoon's dead body's photo was on the screen.

"I am sorry, but as you can see in the picture, Jaehoon's phone is in his hands, tightly gripped for that's what the Phtographer told me, his shirt had teared on the sleeves and front,"

"B-but they said they couldn't find his phone and the shirt shown to us was all fine." Jungkook said with his body trembling.

"Yes, that is why, and we can't investigate everyone in the department, that would lead to no trust between among the loyal ones, so this would be done secretly."

"Also," Min Ho said as Yun put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter