Chapter 30

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok thought he was just imagining it until Yoongi asked him the same question playing in his mind since few days.

"Do you feel like someone's watching us?"

"You feel so?"

"Yeah, since we walked out of the cafe, I could feel someone's eyes on us." He whispered, before turning back but seeing nothing.

"I've been feeling like that lately, since few days, Yoongi."

"What?? Why didn't you tell me? Di you atleast notify this to Min Ho?"

"No, I thought it's just me but then yo-" Hoseok's sentence was cut in the middle as a black van stopped in front of them and two guys in black came out of the car, all of it happened so suddenly that none of them had any idea what to do and the next thing was all black in front of their eyes as one of the man sprayed something.







"Pick up the damn phone, Kookie." Taehyung muttered as he paced nervously back and forth in the room, while bitting his nails. He disconnected the call before dialling his boyfriend's number for the 5th time.

"It's okay, Tae. He might have been stuck somewhere, he'll come."

"It's already half and hour late, Chim. He isn't that late comer, you know that too."

"Tae, you're worrying unneccesarily, just sit down and breathe." Jimin said when suddenly his phone started ringing loudly, making Taehyung jump in expectation of Jungkook's call.

"Is it kookie?"

"Tae, It's Yoongi hyung," Jimin replied in a calm tone, before he picked up the phone.

"Hey Hyung, where are you? And Hobi hyung?"

"Hello? Do you know this person?"

"W-Who are you? Where is Yoongi hyung?"

"Uhm, this person was passed out in the middle of the road, so I brought him to the nearest clinic, This is the clinic, please come soon, as we've called the police too."

"I-I am coming." Jimin disconnected the call, before looking at Taehyung, who was equally worried seeing his bestfriend talk on the phone.

"Y-yoongi hyung, he-he was passed out on the middle of the road, the person took him to the clinic, let's go, fast."


On the way to hospital, there were many questions running in Taehyung's mind, what happened to his hyung, where was hoseok, why didn't he call them, where is his boyfriend, and dominating them was the prayer both the friends were making for safety of Yoongi and other two.






"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked as soon as they came to the room where Yoongi was put after asking the receptionist.

"Someone sprayed chloroform to make him faint."

"Is he okay, now?"

"Yeah, nothing to worry about."

"W-What about the other person?" Taehyung asked.

"Other person?"

"Yes, there was one more person with him. They were coming home together."

"Sorry, but he was the only one brought here."

"W-What? Ho-"

"Hoseok has been kidnapped, Tae." Taehyung and Jimin turned at the mention of the familiar name only to find a familiar face.

"M-Minho?"

"The person who called you, reported immediately that he saw a black car pull and taking a person with them, while Yoongi was lying unconcious on the road."

"WHAT?"

"I've sent my team to search for the car, already."

"But, why will one do that? Hobi hyung."

"We are searching, Tae. Jimin both of you please be strong."

"Excuse me, The patient is concious now." Three of them thanked the nurse before running into the room.

"Tae, Jimin, Minho. Where is Hobi?" Yoongi asked as he held his head tightly.

"Hoseok has been kidnapped, by the people w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter