Chapter 5

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook started observing, he could have asked Taehyung straight two days back when they were in the practice room, but he didn't. He wanted to be sure of his doubt, what if it was not Taehyung, he can't embarras himself in front of him. So here he was accompanying Hoseok to their preparation room, who went there everyday to fetch his bestfriend, Yoongi so they could leave for home together.

"Kookie," Hoseok suddenly called for him, as he was playing in his phone.

"Yes hyung." Jungkook replied without looking at him.

"You and Lisa had a fight?" Jungkook looked up, closing the game and putting the phone in his jeans pocket as they entered the room.

"No, why?"

"I don't see you two together, lately." Jungkook bit his lip as he felt guilty for doing so, he was not doing it intentionally, but his prioritites were changing day by day and of course Hoseok had to see through him.

"Oh, Kookie, do you still feel guilty about that night?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok, who gave him sympathetic look, he just nodded, even though that was not the case, he was about to reply when Yoongi called for Hoseok.

"Yoongs." Hoseok said as he made his way to the latter, after ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook looked around, but couldn't see Taehyung, he frowned and made his way to Mingyu, who was painting some posters.

" Hey, Blue head," Jungkook called for the guy mockingly.

"I'll kill you Kookie, if you mock me again for my hair color." Mingyu replied as he shifted to make some seat for Jungkook.

"No, but seriously, why Blue?"

"Well, how about because I like it?"

"What ya painting though?" Jungkook asked as Mingyu removed the paper for him to see the whole cardboard.

"Woah, this is handmade poster of your fest?"

"Yeah, Tae drew it, and like painted most of it, but he had some work so told me to finish it for him."

"Oh, where is he though?"

"Um, I guess he went to the Audi with Jimin, to check the arrangements." Jungkook quickly bid him and Hoseok bye before sprinting to the Auditorium. As he was walking he saw Jimin with a writing pad going upstairs, probably the room where everyone was.

"Where is Tae, then?" Jungkook frowned as he continued walking towards the auditorium. As he entered the big hall, it was still bright with lights, while Taehyung with walking near the stage, facing his back towards Jungkook, with a writing pad, while marking something with his pen.

"You came, Jiminie, so fa-J-Jungkook?" Taehyung was startled to see the boy standing in front of him, suddenly.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, trying to be as confident and casual as possible.

"I just came to see you."

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, confused as he step backwards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter