Chapter 14

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Jungkook had late classes, thus he woke up late and got ready not worrying about being late, his lectures were after the break any ways. So when he was walking towards his classes, his phone started vibrating, he frowned, before taking out his phone and checking the caller id.

'Mingyuu~'

"Hey, Min"

"Kooks, If you are free, come to Music room."

"Why?"

"Hey, just come."

"Okay, I am coming but it better be something good or else I'll kill you."

"Yeah sure," Jungkook hung up the call after he heard Mingyu laughing and turned around to walk towards the room where Mingyu called him. As he walked to the room, he saw many other students too going inside, he just frowned and opened the door to get inside and well, the room was totally crowded.

"Kookie, Here." Mingyu called out for him, and he quickly walked towards him, Mingyu had saved him a seat and he settled down, they were in the second row.

"What is going on here? Why is it so crowded?" Jungkook asked and Mingyu was about to answer when Jimin caught their attentions, and  Mingyu pointed to him.

"Hello, Everyone." Jimin shouted and everyone in the class cheered.

"So, today we will choose the duo who will perform the special performance on the Fest day, I hope you chose your songs wisely because the song you sing here will be the one you'll sing on the Fest day, also all the students participating are only Psychology Major." 

"Mr. Kim, our head of department and Ms. Jung, Assistant professor will be the judges, okay. So now I call the first duo."

Jungkook was enjoying the show, the students were definitely genius, and even though his ears were on the singers in front of them, his eyes couldn't help but search for a certain black haired guy but the crowd was too much.

After 7 performances, and applausees, Jimin comes back on the stage.

"So finally we'll have our last year performer, for you guys as a surprise because most of you are first years." Jimin almost laughed when he saw his bestfriend's face but signalled him to come in front.

"Kim Taehyung, guys.", Everyone cheered for him.

Jungkook's neck maybe broke, he was looking back if Taehyung was there doing some work of fest or this event but as soon as he heard his name he turned back at the speed of light, well not possible, but he did.

Taehyung smiled at the audience as he walked in front of them. He took the mic and was about to start when Mr. Kim interrupted him.

"Taehyung, sing some different song for us, not the last year one." Mr. Kim said as he gave him a smile and thumbs up, Taehyung nodded as he thought of some song. 

A nameless wildflower
Just like some kind of destiny
Blossoms in the soft heart of a young child
Butterflies flying around the flower
That is in the child’s arms
With a bright smile as if he has the world

Taehyung had his eyes closed, the whole class was now quiet as the deep voice surrounded the whole class, wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter