Chapter 16

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook." Taehyung called for the other, as he still hugged him.

"Hm,"

"Are you sure, about this, about us?" Taehyung asked, so softly that Jungkook thought the latter did not speak but he did, he pulled out of the hug, and cupped Taehyung's face in his hands, who looked at him with sad eyes.

"I am, I know I've been a dumb to even think of letting you go but I don't think I can." Jungkook replied as he pecked Taehyung's lips, making him smile.

"Also," Taehyung called again, looking at Jungkook with a eyes.

"I did not intend to but I kind of heard your conversation with Hobi hyung, the other day." Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"So, I kinda understood your situation then, but now how things have gone, I just want to say that I'll be here for you." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's hand from his face, and intertwined them.

"Just promise me, that you'll come to me, I'll wait for you no matter how much time." Jungkook smiled fondly at the guy in front of him, before he leaned and captured his lips with his own. Both of them were in their own world as they pulled out but soon their moment was disturbed by loud ringing of Taehyung's phone soon followed by Jungkook's.

"It's Minjae," Taehyung said and picked up the call.

"Yeah, Min. We kinda went on the other stalls, We'll meet you at the cafeteria in 5 mins. ... yeah ... okay sure.....bye" Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, who too ended his call.

"Cafeteria?" Taehyung nodded and both of them started walking out of the room, when Jungkook pulled Taehyung back, pinning him on the side wall, before sharing a passionate kiss with him.

"All ready to go now." Jungkook grinned, while Taehyung was blushing hard.

"Yah, You."

"Me what?"

"Nothing," Taehyung replied and walked fast in front of Jungkook, who just chuckled at his lover while following him.







"Hey guys, so-"

"Sorry Tae and Jungkook, we didn't realize that we spent so much time at that game kiosk that you both got bored and left." Minjae reasoned as he scratched his nape, while giving an apologetic look.

"It's okay, we just found some other stalls and wandered, let's order something now, I am hungry." Taehyung said before he whined, when someone suddenly smacked his head lightly.

"Hey, you whiney baby alien," Jimin said as he took seat right beside his bestfriend, who was sitting beside Jungkook, while Minjae and Lisa were sitting in front of them.

"Jiminie Pabo." Taehyung said as he showed his tongue to his bestfriend, while Jimin gave him weird looks before both of them started laughing.

"So, let's order quickly. I am really hungry because of the game." Lisa said dramatically.

Soon all of them ordered, and started eating food, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting really close, their sides touching. While everyone was in the conversation, talking and laughing, Jungkook slipped his hand into Taehyung's earning an amused look from the latter but focused on his food while acting as if he's totally into the conversation.

"Tae, why are you eating with your left hand?" Minjae asked out of the blue, all eyes on him now, he quickly looked up while trying to get his hand out of Jungkook's who just tightened his grip.

"Yeah, right. Why are you using your left hand, Tae?" Jungkook asked innocently, earning glares from Taehyung.

"Right, a weird creature was stuck to my hand so I can't use it." Taehyung replied, Jungkook's jaw dropped and finding a good timing Taehyung removed his hand from his gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter