Chapter 1

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was sitting in his room, by the window, as the tiny drops of rain touched his face softly. His hand unconsciously reached his lips, as he touched them, the memory came running to him, the auditorium, the dark, the soft lips, the person, the kiss.

It's been 2 long weeks, since the incident happened, but the memory was still fresh in Jungkook's mind and no matter how much the boy tried, once in a while his mind would drift back to the day.






"Well, So with this I announce the end of our program, hope to meet you'll next year with same enthusiasm and love for us. Thank You!!" The entire hall was cheering and clapping as Jungkook announced the end, and smiled.

It was their annual Department Fest, which was a major event as many colleges would participate in the competitions, and fight for the Awards. Jungkook was the head and so it was all very exciting for him as much as it was exhausting and tiring. He was sure that the fest was successful as the audience seemed more than content this year, not that last year was any less uproar, their Department festival along with the Psychology Department was one of the favorite festivals in the whole University.

Jungkook turned as he passed the crowd with one more smile, before going back stage, where he was immediately brought into a hug, with a squealing girl, he chuckled as he realized it was no one else, but his girlfriend, Lisa.

He hugged back, while Lisa nuzzled her nose in his chest, searching for more warmth. They pulled back when Yugyeom and Hoseok came along with Tzuyu. Hoseok was a tad bit more exhausted than others and just like Jungkook, as they had performed in the Dance competition which they won.

"Bro, it was amazing, I enjoyed the fest, like alot." Yugyeom said as he passed the bottle to Jungkook and Hoseok, Jungkook smiled as he nodded.

"ILet us all go out, we have a party to celebrate noww." Hoseok said in his cheery voice, making others laugh as all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter