Chapter 4

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looked at Jungkook but quickly averted his eyes everywhere else than Jungkook's dark brown orbs. He was getting week in knees as he could feel Jungkook's gaze on him, still he dared to open his mouth, trying to be confident.

"W-What?"

"It was you, right Tae?" Jungkook said as he walked towards Taehyung, who was not stading much far away from him, he frowned as he looked at the boy in front of him who was avoiding his gaze, so obviosly.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Jungkook."

"Of course, you do. Jimin told me that my name has been registered for Singing too. It was you who did that right?" Jungkook said with a pout as Taehyung's head shot up faster than light, ugh is that even possible. Taehyung couldn't believe he saved by a hair inch, he thought he finally got caught by Jungkook but he was glad he didn't. He sighed in relief as he gave Jungkook, who was pouting like a baby, a small, faint smile.

"Y-yeah, I did. I know it might have come as a surprise for you but you sing so well and you whined so many times that you wish you could sing on a stage."

"But, I-"

"Yah, you dance so confidently in front of so many people, you can sing too" Taehyung assured Jungkook, who nodded still a bit unsure.

"I guess, giving it a try won't hurt." Jungkook replied, as he gave a smile.

"I'll be on my way then. See you." Taehyung bid bye, and Jungkook saw how he quickly made his way out of the dance room.

'I need to be sure it's really you, Tae.' Jungkook said to himself as he looked at the retreating figure, running fast towards the drama club.







After his practice with the Drama club, Taehyung went downstairs to the class room alloted to them for the fest preparations. Everyone was working on tasks given to them, he joined Irene and Minjae, who were doing the work of auditoium entrace. Irene greeted him while Minjae gave him a high five as he settled down on the bench in front of them.

Jimin was working with Namjoon, senior of theirs, who was deciding on the Judges mark list for the various competitions, when Hoseok came in the room with his cheery personality. He greeted everyone presented in the room, the atmosphere in the room was kind of bright by his presence now, Jimin chuckled at how he made the Freshers laugh. Hoseok then walked towards Yoongi, who was sitting on the last bench working on digital posters and invitations on the computer, along with Bambam.

"Yoongs!" Hoseok called for the latter in a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter