Chapter 22

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After playing in the water for so long, 5 of them were finally going back to the house while Namjoon and Seokjin were still strolling on the beach, the couple finally having some quality time together. Jimin and Taehyung were bickering like kids, and Hoseok like a responsible Hyung, enjoying the two bestfriends teasing each other. Jungkook was watching his lover laugh and act like a kid along with Jimin, with a smile on his face, he was following them, with Yoongi beside him.

"Jungkook-ah!" Yoongi called for the younger, who quickly looked at his Hyung.

"Yea, Hyung."

"Please take care of that smile, he's already been through things. I-I can't see him go through his old self, ever."

"Hyung," Jungkook wanted to ask more, what Yoongi was talking about but couldn't as others started calling them. As all of them stepped in the house, Taehyung jumped down on the couch, sighing in relief

"This is sooo soft." 

"Tae, freshen up first, you still have all sand over you." Yoongi said, as he grabbed his cousin's arm, pulling him up.

"But hyung, I am tired." Taehyung said before falling down on the soft surface of the couch. He heard Yoongi groan, and saw his hyung going to his room, he smiled in victory before closing his eyes. Suddenly he felt as if someone was picking him up, he opened his eyes only to find Jungkook's face. Jungkook was carrying him, he smiled as he stared at his lover.

"You are strong, Kookie."

"You dumb, you are really light, don't you eat anything?" Jungkook asked, as he signalled Taehyung to open the door of their room, which Taehyung quickly did. As they entered the room, Jungkook kicked the door close, before walking to the bed.

"I eat alot, but I never gain weight. Interesting, right?" Jungkook just chuckled as he settled down Taehyung on the bed. 

"Take a nap, now." Jungkook said as he planted a kiss on Taehyung's left cheek.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Jungkook's hand who was walking away.

"I'll shower first, till then sleep, I'll wake you up after I am done, okay?" Taehyung just smiled at Jungkook, before pulling him closer and giving a peck on his lips.

"Go now." Taehyung said before closing his eyes.





Taehyung woke up after 30 minutes, as he checked his watch. He was yawning and about to get off the bed, when the bathroom door opened. He looked up only to find Jungkook half , he had a towel around his waist and nothing, hair still dripping wet, water drops all over his bare chest rolling down. Taehyung couldn't remove his eyes until he heard Jungkook's light coughing.

"Tae?"

"You!" Taehyung said pointing a finger as he walked over to Jungkook,

"You really did that right?"

"What did I do?"

"Why did remove your T-shir on the beach, the girls were already staring you and you just had to feed their eyes by taking off your t-shirt."

"Tae, I didn't even know they were looking at me, and Hobi hyung too removed his T-shirt."

"But he is my hyung, I don't see him that way. You are my, you are my-"

"Boyfriend." Jungkook said, and Taehyung looked at him.

"Boyfriend." Taehyung smiled before throwing his hands around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer before pressing their lips together in an enticing kiss. They pulled out as they heard a knock on the door, followed by Jimin's loud voice.

"YAH, LOVE BIRDS, Dinner is ready, come out quickly." Jungkook replied with a yes, before letting go of Taehyung, who took a towel and went to the Bathroom, while Jungkook dressed up and walked out of the room.

"Tae, come quickly. I'll be out."






After 15 minutes, Taehyung walked in the living room, making his way towards the dining table. He sat between Jungkook and Yoongi, before Jin served him food. They all were talking about random stuff, teasing each other and after 20 minutes, Namjoon raised his hand to pause the conversation.

"What happened to you?" Yoongi asked, looking at his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter