Chapter 28

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was in the college, walking down the stairs with Yugyeom after lectures when he spotted Taehyung, it's been a week since the investigation officially started, a week since they had been in the Police Station, a week of sudden appearances of Min Ho, and a week of the couple not being able to be together.

Just the day after the investigation had started, Taehyung's fest had some urgent matters to be taken care of taht included the dates clashing with some other University program and Sponsorship. Taehyung and Jimin were mostly busy with the work, where Jimin was able to spend time with Yoongi with excuse of work, Taehyung and Jungkook could only get in touch via text or calls, or eventual glaces at college.

Jungkook's internal exams were nearing, thus making him equally busy. Today, it was different though, all the lectures were cancelled after the break, for some reason. Taehyung was talking with Mingyu when he spotted his boyfriend, his lips curved into the biggest smile mirrored by Jungkook, who quickly came down and stood in front of him.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Gyeom." Jungkook said without even glancing at his friend, before walking away with Taehyung, who had to bid Mingyu bye.

"Your lectures got cancelled too?" Jungkook asked, as they walked in the less crowded hallways, their hands brushing lightly, making both of them smile.

"Hm, I don't have work too."

"Let's go home then."





Taehyung was happy at that moment, all the exhaustion from back to back busy work of fest and college studies were vanished the moment Jungkook's lips were pressed against his, his body trapped between Jungkook and the wall, that Jungkook had pressed him onto as soon as they entered his house.

"Kookie, I missed you, so much."

"Me too, how are you?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter