Chapter 32

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Jeon, we checked both the houses of your father in law, but no traces of them were found. Can you think of any other place they could be at?" Min Ho says after disconnecting the phone call with his junior.

"Any other place? I-I don't know,"

"There is, there is, W-we have a farm house by the beach, Unnie loved that place too,"

"We need to head there now then." Min Ho quickly tells his team to bring the car, while Taehyung insists on going with him.

"Okay, just be careful okay?"

"I will be, Mr. Jeon, take care of you and Mrs. Jeon. Kookie and Hyung will be fine."

"Yes,"








As Min Ho and Taehyung with other police officers reach the farm house, they could easily decipher that there were people here. Everyone scatters around the big house to find Jungkook, Hoseok and Seo Yun.

Taehyung walks around the house hastily but couldn't find anything, tired he looks around the big hall, when he hears some faint voices. He can't hear them clearly but they sure are there, he walks around every place in the hall but couldn't find until he walks near a big painting of a woman sitting on the chair, he held his ear against the painting, and he could hear cries coming from in.

He tried to move it but couldn't, he quickly called for Min Ho, who ran to him with others too.

"Someone's inside, I can hear the cries." Taehyung says, fear creeping over his body.

After 15 mins of failed tries, exhausted one of the officers leans on the table, making the dolls on the table fall, but before he could pick it up the painting moved. They quickly made there way inside, down the stairs, it was the basement.

As soon as four of them reached the room, Taehyung quickly kneeled beside Hoseok who's hand was bleeding and was tied to the chair.

"H-Hyung,"

"T-Tae, Mo-m, D-dad," Hoseok was crying by now, but they knew he was losing the energy.

"H-hyung, Hyung don't speak, and don't sleep please," Taehyung said as he and Min Ho untied him.

"Sir, we found Mr. Kwon fainted in one of the rooms." One of the officers informed Min Ho through the device.

"Call ambulance quickly,"









"H-how is he now?" Yoongi asked the doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter