Chapter 11

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is going on here?" Hoseok asked, shocked at the sight in front of him.

"Um, H-Hyu-"
 
"I guess some drunken escapades, for me." Taehyung said as he smiled bitterly before walking away from the two guys, making his way back to the club. Jungkook was about to follow him when he spotted Minjae running towards Taehyung, he halted him steps and stepped back.

"Take him and Jimin home, Minjae." Hoseok said as Minjae nodded before walking away with a tipsy Taehyung.

"So?" Hoseok asked as he turned towards Jungkook, who just sighed deeply.





 

"You remember I told you about our last day of fest?"

"Hmm,"

"Tae is the one."

"The one wh- WHAT??" Hoseok asked as his eyes widened, he looked at Jungkook who had his head hung low, still nodded.

"He's the person who kissed me that day,"

"Jungkook, I got that but that doesn't explain what you two were upto right now, you have a girlfriend who was waiting for you in the club."

"H-hyung," Jungkook softly called for the other, almost whispering, scared his voice might break. 

"It's messed up, I- my feelings are messed up."

"Kookie,"

"I like Tae, I've liked him for more than sometime now but I thought it might be just having a guy crush because he's handsome but I was wrong, I like him. And that kiss just messed up more."

"I planned to break up with Lisa, because I didn't want to be in a relationship when I clearly have feelings for someone else."

"But?"

"But I won't, I won't accept my feelings for Tae, ever."

"What? Jungkook, why?"

"Hyung," Jungkook said as he bit his lip, looking up at Hoseok, "I don't want to become like him. I can't become someone like him and hurt others." Jungkook's eyes watered, as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"W-What are you saying Jungkook?" Hoseok asked as memories flashed in his head.

"Hyung, they shouldn't go through all that again. I can't see them breaking, I-I can't."

"Jungkookie-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter