Chapter 18

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Tell me honestly what happened last night."

"Nothing, why?"

"Park Jimin." Jimin sighed as he looked at his bestfriend who gave him a stern look, asking for an answer that makes sense. Of course who wouldn't, especially how would your bestfriend not ask you question like that when they see their bestfriend smiling ear to ear all the time, blushing often and in such good mood. And Taehyung knew that this is most of the time is an after effect of Min Yoongi.

He's seen his bestfriend crushing over his Hyung for years, which he never dare d to confess but acconrding to him which was never necessary for every freaking person knew their feelings for each other oh well except for the asking out part, he can only face palm himself for both of them never asked and he's afraid if they'll ever.

"Okay, I'll tell. But it's actually nothing special so I thought if I tell you, you will laugh at me for being pathetically in love." Jimin said with a visible pout and blush, that Taehyung found adorable at times.

"Tell me first, Chim." Taehyung pressed, and Jimin nodded before taking a sip of his drink.

"So,"




Jimin sat sulking on the back seat, while the other two chatted in the front. Yoongi looked at Jimin through the rear view mirror, and smiled as Jimin looked back at him, smiling.

"You enjoyed the festival?" Yoongi asked, glancing in the mirror once more. Jimin nodded and was about to reply when Seojung cut him.

"It was boring as hell, Yoongs for me. The kids must have enjoyed it, isn't it?." Seojung asked as she turned back to see Jimin, who just frowned at the statement but did not comment, and Yoongi saw the younger.

"Well," Seojung turned to the front again.

"Yoongs, let's go and get ice cream, please."  Seojung squeled, and Yoongi nodded as he was getting annoyed. So, he parked the car around and three of them walking to the ice cream parlor. Seojung was clinging to Yoongi's arm, while Jimin walked behind them, hands in pocket and small pout on his face.

"I'll get strawberry flavor," Seojung said, and Yoongi turned to Jimin, who was still checking the flavors on the board.

"What will you have?"

"I want a but-"

"Yoongs, he'll get himself, he's not a kid." Seojung cut him again, and Yoongi quickly looked at her.

"Seojung, What is your problem?"

"My problem? What are you talking Yoongs?"

"Don't act like this, you've been rude to Jiminie the whole ride, so say sorry to him,"

"Yoon-"

"Now,"

"Sorry." Seojung muttered lowly, as if not meaning it. Yoongi took her ice cream, and passed to her. He grabbed Jimin's hand and walked out of the store, with Seojung following them.

Jimin was standing near Yoongi's car, with Seojung while Yoongi was trying to stop a car.

"Well, go home safe kiddo." Seojung said with a smile, as she walked towards Yoongi's car, when the older called for her.

"Seojung, your cab is here." Yoongi said, while Seojung just asked why is he being so furious over her behavior towards Jimin, she likes Yoongi and she is much much prettier than him.

"First, I don't like anyone treating Jimin like that, No one. And second, I don't care about you." Yoongi replied and told Jimin to get in the car, before driving off, Jimin could see Seojung stomping her feet and throwing her ice cream, through the side view mirror.

"Don't anyone let you treat like that." Yoongi'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter