Chapter 19

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are joking, right?"

"No, I want to break up with you Lisa, for real."

"But why? We both were so good and happy together, then why?" Lisa was yelling now, Jungkook calmly listened to her sighing because dealing with her was hard, he's been talking to hour since last 30 mins but she isn't accepting what he says.

"Please Lisa, You'll know soon and believe me you'll be happy without me, let's be just friends."

"I hate you, Jungkook." Lisa yelled and left from the cafe, they were sitting right now. Jungkook and Lisa came to this cafe almost everyday in their 2 months relationship and it was the cafe where Taehyung worked, but their timings always clashed.

"Kookie, what happened?" Taehyung asked as he came and sat in front of his lover.

"Oh hey, when did you come?"

"Just now, I saw Lisa going out and maybe she was pissed off."

"Well, I just broke up with her."

"You did?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook reached for his hand on the table, intertwining them.

"Yeah, I mean, it wasn't fair to you or her that me being in love with you but still in relationship with her."

"Aww, My Kookie is growing up." Taehyung commented as he ruffled Jungkook's hair with his free hand, Jungkook just chuckled at him.

"But hey, you said you had practice."

"Well, Hoseokie hyung suddenly had to go somewhere so he said we'll cancel it today, then I met Lisa in the hallway and brought her here to talk."

"Oh, but I have work now, I'll be free in the evening." Taehyung said with a pout.

"No worries, I 'll just study here." Jungkook said smiling as he grabbed his bag to take out the books.

"So, what should I get you, Sir."

"Well, I would like to have Kim Taehyung but I guess it's not available on your Menu, so you can just get me one Americano." Taehyung blushed before getting away from the table and walking to the changing room.







Taehyung was preparing drinks for some customers when the door opened, the ding sound getting his attention.

"Welcome to- Hey Jae." Taehyung greeted his friend, who smiled at him before leaning on the counter, with his face on his palms, while his elbow resting on the counter.

"Hey TaeTae."

"Chocolate Frappe?"

"What else, but Tae, I am mad at you and Jimin."

"And that is because?" Taehyung asked, as he looked for a second at his friend before getting back to the coffee.

"You both forget me nowadays, you guys didn't even wait for me." Minjae said with a big pout on his face, Taehyung gave the coffee to Woohyun, and turned to his friend.

"No, Min. It's just that stuffs are going on and also you dumb it's wednesday today you had extra lectures, so we left early." Taehyung replied before getting his friend his drink.

"And also, how can we forget you, we need someone dumb to balance our group right?" Minjae laughed sarcastically before snatching his drink from his friend.

"Was that supposed to be funny?"

"Of course, it was but you will not get it because you're dumb." 

"At least I am not weird like you."

"Kim Minjae."

"Kim Weirdo-"

"Taehyung." Minjae's sentence was cut down by Jungkook, who had his bag on his shoulder and not so happy expression on his face. He gave his money to him, before leaving the cafe and baffled Taehyung.

"This guy." Minjae said as he brought his attention back to Taehyung, who's mind was filled with Jungkook's thought now, he frowned as he thought about his actions few minutes earlier.

"Say, Tae, Are you free this evening?" Minjae asked, as he sipped on his drink while Taehyung was distracted.

"Tae?" Minjae called for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter