Chapter 17

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kookie, you don't have to tell me if you are uncomfortable." Taehyung said as he squeezed Jungkook's hand lightly.

"No, I think you need to know the reason why I kept myself away from you for so long, why I hurt you and myself." Taehyung gave him a small smile and nodded.

"My hyung, he was a perfect guy, obedient son, caring and cool brother, amazing friend. He was justtoo perfect, atleast that's how everyone around him praised him. But I never cared what others said, I loved him even with his flaws, just like Yoongi and Hoseok hyung did."  Taehyung's ear perked up on mention of his brother.

"Yeah, Three of them were best of friends since high school. But my parents, they wanted a flawless son. Hyung was in first year of college, when we three suspected him dating someone, we used to everyday, we were happy together, four of us. But one day, Hyung asked Mom and Dad that he wants to talk to them, that he has to tell them something important."

"So, in the evening that day, I, Mom and Dad were waiting for him but when he came, he looked nervous and neither he met Mom or Dad's gaze. He asked dad if he loves him, of course which parent doesnt', that was my dad's reply as he patted his head."

"Maybe that gave him some courage, he sat down in front of them, before he told them that he was gay and has a boyfriend too." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's back of hand with his thumb.

"My dad, he slapped him right there, he told me to go to my room, but I stood behind the wall. He yelled at my brother, telling him he's doing wrong, that whatever it is is just a phase but my hyung he argued and stood in front of him that he is sure and he loves his boyfriend, my dad slapped him again, he said-" Jungkook's voice broke a little before he cleared his throat.

"He said that, that he is disgusted by him, he told him there is no place for him in their house and My dad told him to get out. My hyung quitely left the place, as My mom tried to reason with my dad, I ran behind my hyung, who was walking to the park. I sat with him right there, that tree was our spot. He told me that I shouldn't let Mom and Dad down no matter what happens, he said Dad is really angry right now and might not accept the truth very soon, I said I support him no matter what I love him, he smiled at me and told me to go home."

"T-THe next day, Police called , th-they said tha-t hyung, hyung jumped down from the hotel he was staying at. He took his life, Tae. He left us, left me." Jungkook couldn't hold anymore and let his tears stream out of his eyes, as Taehyung quickly took him into his embrace, drawing soothing circles on his back, letting him cry.

"He said he'll wait till dad accept the truth, he said he'll wait till he forgives him and accepts him but he died, Tae. He ran away fm us."

"It's okay, Kookie. It's okay."

"It took me and Mom dad so long to accept that hyung is not here anymore, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung were there always with me. Then after sometime, when I came to this college, I found yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter