Chapter 7

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was sitting right in front of his girlfriend, but his eyes were fixed on certain someone by the counter chatting with a black haired guy, who was preparing their drinks. Taehyung quickly left after taking their orders and he could see how impersonally the older talked few minutes ago with him not that he can blame him. Lisa was talking to him but he couldn't keep his mind on the conversation thus just nodded every few minutes to pretend that he still is in the conversation.

"Your order, Sir. Enjoy." Taehyung said as he placed two cups of cappuccino on the table.

"Thanks Taehyung-ssi." Lisa exclaimed and Taehyung only nodded with a smile on his face as he walked back to the counter.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Taehyung, his sharp jawline, his cute nose, he brown locks falling on his eyes, his lips. Jungkook didn't know that he was staring until the older up, and their eyes met. He could see how Taehyung bit his lip as their gazes were on each other, he looked into his eyes, which were sad and tired, and he wouldn't have broken the moment if not for someone who came from behind and put his hands over Taehyung's eyes.

"Chim, is that you?" Taehyung asked as he tried to guess after touching the hands on his eyes, he shakes his head as the fingers were little big for it to be Jimin, then he suddenly hit the hand very tightly, as the owner winced in pain.

"Minjae-ssi, I work here. Have some manners will you?" Taehyung said without turning back, while walking behind the counter.

"Yah! You don't have to hit me always, Taelien." Minjae said as he pouted, when Taehyung was looking at him resulting him to laugh.

"You, pouting doesn't suit you. And it doesn't work on me." Taehyung said as he flicked lightly on Minjae's forehead, before getting a Chocolate Frappe for him.

"Thank you!" Minjae squeled like a little kid as he sat on the first table, that was nearest to the counter.

Jungkook frowned at the sight of Taehyung laughing so brightly with someone else, but then he sighed at what he was thinking and feeling. He shook his head as he turned his head towards his girlfriend, who was looking out of the window, he smiled as he called for her.

"Babe?"

"Yes," Lisa replied as she looked at Jungkook smiling at her, she smiled back at him as she got up from her seat, and leaned towards Jungkook, planting a sweet kiss on his lips, She smiled in victory as she looked at Jungkook, who blinked his eyes in amusement before he smiled at her. 

"Let's go," Jungkook said getting up from his seat as Lisa nodded and followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter