Chapter 13

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend passes, rather quickly for Jungkook and Taehyung, and it was Monday morning now, when Taehyung saw Jungkook on the staircase, walking up with Lisa and Yugyeom. He sighed and continued walking with Jimin, who was playing in his phone thus did not see what happened, when suddenly someone called for them from behind, before he could turn back to look at the person, Jungkook turned back and their eyes met.

"Tae~" Minjae called as he threw his arm over his shoulder, and waving Jimin a hi, who nodded but went back to his game.

Jungkook stopped with Lisa and Yugyeom imitating him. Minjae greeted the three, that's when Jimin left his game and looked up, only to find Jungkook and turned to look at his bestfriend, who was looking everywhere but Jungkook.

"Good Morning guys," Lisa chirped, with a big smile on her face, Jimin and Taehyung greeted her back, and all of them started to walk. Lisa ran forward to her friend, leaving the boys behind. Jungkook kept glancing at Taehyung, who was talking to Minjae and Jimin sighed as he witnessed everything.




Taehyung and Jimin were done with their lectures and were sitting in the cafeteria before going to the meeting room, when Minjae joined them after sometime. Minjae could feel that Taehyung was being awfully quiet and ofcourse Jimin would know and wouldn't tell but he wanted to cheer his friend up, so he started telling him jokes, lighting the mood. He just kept looking at Taehyung's face when he laughed, mesmerized by other's smile.

"Smile often Tae, you look beautiful." Taehyung shook his head and kept eating his food, but Jimin's focus was on Minjae, he could see the way Minjae looked at Taehyung but he wasn't the only one, apparently someone else too saw that.

"I know you want to get rid of your feelings but telling you in case that either let go totally or catch him quickly before someone else gets there first." Hoseok said as he saw his friend staring at the boy sitting next table, before they continue walking ahead.

"No, I'll let go totally." Jungkook said as he quickly started walking forwards, clenching his fist.

Jungkook and Hoseok walked to the dance room, he was quiet for the who time they walked to the room, he didn't want to talk to Hoseok as the elder was always right but Jungkook does't want to listen to his heart and disappoint his parents.

Music played and they started dancing, all the worries and thoughts left Jungkook's mind as he only focused on one thing, his dance. Dance was something that always calmed him down, something that soothed him and something that always helped him clear his mind but right now as he danced, all he saw was was Taehyung smiling at him, sitting behind them, leaning on the wall as Jungkook danced, like they used to do before.

Taehyung always came to see Jungkook and Hoseok dance, whenever he had time and most of the time it was only Jungkook when he came, the latter just used to sit behind leaning on the wall, watching Jungkook in the mirror as he danced, and sometimes dancing with him that Jungkook taught or teasing. Jungkook smiled at the fond memory as he glanced at the mirror again, but Taehyung wasn't there.

As both of them took a break, Jungkook still refused to talk to Hoseok and the ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter