Chapter 2

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the two weeks since the incident, Jungkook never told anyone about it even when it was eating him up, he couldn't. He knew it was not his falut and he should've just told others and especially Lisa that some random person came and kissed in him in the dark but how could he tell her that he did not pulled back instead reciprocated.

How could he tell his girlfriend that the kiss with that stranger was something he wouldn't be able to forget ever and as much as Jungkook thought about everything his mind was searching for a face for that stranger, he didn't even know if it was a girl or a guy. He just wanted to clear his mind of all sort of thoughts, and thus shunned everyone discretely, he acted busy but yet acted as if there's nothing wrong, and one bunny smile to others was enough to make them trust his words.

Jungkook looked at the ringing phone for few minutes, before he picked up.

"Hey, Baby."

"Hi, Lisa, What happened?" Jungkook asked casually.

"Well, can't I call my boyfriend to just talk?"

"Of course you can, it's just that I am busy right now."

"Jungkook?"

"Yes"

"Are we okay?" Jungkook felt bad for acting like a jerk to his girlfriend as he could feel fear laced with her voice.

"Lisa, I am so sorry baby, we are fine everything is. It's just that exams are approaching and at the same time Dance practices are exhausting nowadays."

"Oh, true, I am sorry for being like this, I-I just felt distant."

"I know, I am not giving you enough time. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"You better, I gotta go now, Bye, Love you."

"Bye, Take care."

Yet again, Jungkook did the same thing.






Jungkook was sitting in the park, the sun was setting, as the birds were flying back home, the park too was getting less crowded as the kids started to go home with their parents. After few minutes passed, Jungkook felt someone's presence and he looked beside him, only to find a face looking at the sky, smiling faintly.

"Hey, Tae."

"Hello there, Kookie. when did you come?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

"How's your preparations going?"

"As usual, great. I don't know but this year it's gonna be amazing, I feel that." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Tae, Your PsychFest is always amazing." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung just hummed in response as both of them w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter