Chapter 6

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Taehyung were in the meeting, but Taehyung was quiet for most of it and Yoongi frowned at how the younger was acting while Jimin was worried. After the meeting, Taehyung with slumped shoulders walked out of the room after informing Jimin that he'll head to the cafe, Jimin only sighed and turned to get his bag, but was startled by the proximity of the distance between him and Yoongi, who decided to stand behind him out of nowhere, giving him a mini heart attack.

"H-Hyung!!"

"Sorry, Jimin but what's wrong with my Alien?" Yoongi asked, worry laced with his voice.

Yoongi was Taehyung's cousin, and after his parents decided to shift to New York for work, he shifted with his Aunt and Taehyung, they are pretty close and Yoongi cares alot for the younger, he doesn't show it to him is a different thing, and he could see the change in behavior of his little brother and honestly he did not like it how once cheery and dorky cousin of his was nowadays quiet for most of the times, that was Yoongi's job to do, they don't need two grandpaas in the same house.

"Nothing, just fest stress I guess," Jimin replied as he scratched the back of his head.

"First, I don't want you to lie to me as well, and second it's okay, if it makes you guys uncomfortable in telling me but just make sure he gets back to my Alien." Yoongi said as he walked out of the room but not after ruffling younger's hair, leaving him beet red and smiling like an idiot in the room.

'You are sooo whipped, Min Yoongi.'  A voice in Yoongi's head said as he smiled while walking out.






Taehyung was on his way to the cafe, where he worked part time along with his senior Seokjin, who's parents owned the big cafe which was probably 10 mins walk away from their University. As Taehyung walked his thoughts went back to his earlier meeting with Jungkook, he had seen this coming but not this early and well not this way either. He expected, Jungkook to be angry, disgusted too maybe but not a Jungkook who cared and who was disturbed by that kiss. He thought Jungkook will just not talk to Taehyung and let go of all this and ugh he didn't know.

 He just didn't expected that Jungkook would be so angry on the mere thought of Taehyung regretting the kiss. Thinking about all of this, Taehyung's mind ran back to the day, 3 weeks back, 11th Feb, 2nd day of Carpe diem.







"Yah! don't you dare to mock me about it, I can do it anytime I want. Unlike someone who can only drool over their crush, but mock others like hypocrite." Jimin replied to Taehyung, who was teasing him about not being able to confess his feelings to Yoongi.

"You think so? Dude I have so much of guts that you have no idea about, okay?"

"Is that so?"

"Yep, I can do anything I want, I am not scared of anythig for your information."

"Well, can you kiss Jungkook?"

"What?"

"You said anything, so I just said but well leave it I know you really can't." Jimin said as he leaned back on his chair. They were sitting in the cafeteria waiting for the other core team members to come to arrange meeting for their upcoming fest, next month.

"I can do that." Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter