~Falling for you~

An Accidental Kiss

 

No one’s POV

It was already morning but you still haven’t woken up yet due to the partying late last night.

“Kimchi-ah, hurry up or else you’re going to be late for school!” you heard Mrs. Shin say. You were shocked. A few minutes later you then decided to check the time. You had only 20 more minutes until school starts. You hurried off your bed and went into the bathroom. You did your morning routine and was ready to go to school. You were proud because you had finished everything within 5 minutes. You rushed downstairs and to your surprise you found Dongho waiting for you. You grabbed your bad and said bye to Mrs. Shin. Since your dad was up and you were late for school well going to be late, your dad took you and Dongho to school. The ride to school was dead silent and quite awkward for you because of yesterday’s punishment. You started to blush. In no time you reached school and rushed out without saying thank you to your dad.

“Thank you Mr. Yang” Dongho said politely and also rushed to class. You both reached to school just in time before the bell went.

*RINGG*

It was lunch break.

After class you went straight to your usual spot- the tree in the garden.

“Oi Kimchi, where were you this morning?” Ella asked.

“Oh, I slept in so yeah…” I chuckled.

For the rest of lunch you ate your food silently.

*RINGG*

Lunch over.

You all walked in but then went separate ways to your classroom. Before going into class you grabbed HyeMi’s wrist. She turned around.

“Hmm?” she asked a bit surprise as to why you grabbed her arm.

“I kissed him yesterday” you shyly said. Her eyes widened and jaws dropped forming an ‘O’ shape.

“NO WAY! YOU ACTUALLY KISSED KISS?! Or just a peck? ON THE LIPS OR CHEEK!?”

“Just a light kiss ON THE CHEEK!” you shyly said.

“OMG!! YA!! How was it!? Did he feel anything about it?!”

“He was just shocked…” you were disappointed.

“Eh?” she gave you a weird face saying that’s all?

“So have you told anyone about this?” she asked.

“Nope, only you” she’s happy? You thought.

“Oh we better get to class or else we might have to stay back” you said remembering about class. With that you guys went into the classroom.

*RINGG*

“Class dismiss: the teacher said.

As you left class you saw Dongho waiting for you. ‘Huh? Why is he here so early? The bell just went’ you thought.

“Oh HyeMi-ah, I can’t tell you all of it now ok? I have to go” you pointed to Dongho and HyeMi understood what you meant.

“Dongho-ah let’s go” you said. He just nodded. On the way home it was silent just like this morning. Awkwardness surrounded the two of you. While walking both your hands would sometimes touch and you would start to blush.

Dongho’s POV

I think I'm falling for her. She’s just so pretty and everything. I want to hold her hand so badly but yet again she doesn’t know that I like her. Our hands would touch every now and then, she would start to blush. SHE’S SO CUTE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ENJOY! =)

THANKYOU!! I NOW HAVE A NEW SUBSCRIBER!!!

 

iloveparkjiho

THANKYOU SO MUCH! PLEASE DO CONTINUE TO READ AND SUPPORT THIS FIC! <3