~Double date?~

An Accidental Kiss

~Arrived at the house~

“Thanks BongGo” I shyly said.

“For what?” he asked confused.

“For everything” I smiled.

“Aniya! It’s fine!” before he left, I pecked his cheek.

“Thank you again” I shyly said then ran inside the house. I started blushing. I ran straight up my room, only to find no one upstairs except me of course. Dongho’s probably going on a date or something well not that I care. I, too, have a date!

No one’s POV

After Kimchi ran inside the house, BongGo unknowingly touched his cheek, grinning like a crazy person. What they both didn’t know was that Dongho was watching all along.

Dongho’s POV

OMG. DID I JUST SAW THAT?! SHE BLUSHED AGAIN?!

*FLASHBACK*

After walking Haera home which didn’t take very long before I got home myself. I was on my way to my house when I saw 2 figures at the door. I could recognise one but the other I didn’t quite figure out who it was. As I was walking closer my eyes widened! BongGo?! I quickly hid behind a bush somewhere so they wouldn’t see me but also somewhere I would be able to hear their conversation.

 “Thanks BongGo” she shyly said.

“For what?” he asked confused.

“For everything” she smiled brightly.

“Aniya! It’s fine!” before he left, I saw her pecked his cheek. O_O… OMG. DID I JUST SEE THAT?!

“Thank you again” she shyly said again then ran straight inside the house. SHE STARTED TO BLUSH?! I was obviously completely stunned. How could she do that?! I thought she liked me…

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~Inside the house~

~When everyone’s at home~

Kimchi’s POV

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” I squealed in happiness in my room.

“Kimchi-ah!! What’s wrong?!” oppa and unni ran straight into my room, probably after they heard me screamed?

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked being normal again.

“We heard you screamed!” oppa said worriedly.

“No I didn’t” I bluntly replied.

“Yeah you did” unni said.

“No I didn’t, don’t worry it’s nothing, you guys can go now” I said and shooed them away.

~Next day~

Kimchi’s POV

I woke up at 8am today, later than usual since we don’t have school! Yay! I went downstairs and to my surprise everyone was down there eating. I went down and joined them.

“GOOD MORNING NAE DONGSAENG!”  Oppa cooed.

“GOOD MORNING OPPA!” I copied him with exactly the tone as well. =P

“Nice to see you all happy this morning Kimchi” Mrs. Shin said. Everyone laughed including me.

“NEEEE!!~”

My seat was across Dongho so I had to walk past everyone to get to my seat.
Here is the sitting arrangement for the dining table:

            Dongho          Siyeon            Mrs. Shin      

Appa                                                                           Mr. Shin

            Kimchi            Yoseob           (empty)

So basically every day I see Dongho’s face. I would usually just simply gaze at his face but I'm used to it now so it’s no big deal sitting across him.

“Eomma, I’m going out today” Dongho said to Mrs. Shin. She just nodded.

“Kimchi-ah, are you going anywhere also today?” Mrs. Shin suddenly asked me.

“Ne~”

“With who?” Yoseob oppa asked. Pfft, why do you need to know?

“My friend” I simple stated. I wasn’t lying, it was true. BongGo is a friend and a… boyfriend… Hehehe…

“Male or female?” Unni asked. Eh?! WHAT’S WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS?!

“I’m done! Thanks for the breakfast Mrs. Shin!” I said hurriedly. I grabbed my dishes and quickly walked over to the kitchen to wash my dishes.

“YA! I haven’t finished talking to you yet!! Where are you going?!” oppa screamed out to the kitchen so I could hear him. I totally ignored him though. After I finish washing my dishes I ran up to my room before anyone else could ask me anymore questions. 

“Kids these days” I heard appa said then all the adults start laughing. Not funny appa. ==”

Hmm…. What should I wear for today’s date? What time is it now? *checks time* 8:15. Still early, I should watch TV or something during the time I'm waiting.

~10:45~

Oooooo~ it is time already? Hmm… what should I wear? There’s still 15 more minutes until BongGo comes, there’s enough time for me to choose an outfit.

This. This should be fine, it’s causal, not too flashy and not too simple. Perfect.

(You guys can choose either one, whatever colour you like)

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch with unni and oppa. I could see that they were looking at each other saying things about my clothes like why I was dressing up at home.

“Ya oppa, I’m going out today remember? I told you guys already at breakfast” they were both shocked as if I read their minds. I smirked.

“Oh right…” oppa quietly said.

I saw Dongho going down wearing casual clothes as well.

(Just imagine him with any pants)

I wonder where he was going. Should I ask him? Nah, it’s best not to.

“Dongho-ah, where are you going?” unni asked. See! I didn’t need to ask after all. I smirked.

“Ne? Oh, going to play with my friend” he said flatly.

“With who? Boy or girl?” oppa asked.

“Girl, why?” I sank down into the couch. Why was I feeling so sad? No, it can’t be that I'm jealous right? No, it can’t be. Why would I be?

“GIRL?!” oppa and unni both shouted, shocked. Dongho just nodded. Pfft, jerk. Pure jerk. At least BongGo wouldn’t be like that right?

*DING DONG*

Since Dongho was going out anytime now, he went and opened the door. There stood BongGo.

“D-Dongho?!” I heard BongGo stuttered. I giggled then I remembered that I didn’t tell BongGo or Ella that I lived with him. Oh crap.

“Oh BongGo-ah! Let’s go!” I ran over to him then pulled him outside straight outside.

“Bye oppa and unni! I’ll be back later!” I said before I went outside.

“Mianhae BongGo-ah, I forgot to tell you that I lived with Dongho” I slightly laughed making it sound like it wasn’t a big deal to him. He just nodded.

“Err… BongGo? Hello?” I waved my hands in front of his face, he quickly grabbed my hands making me look at him in the eyes. Damn man, he’s scary. We stayed like that for a bit.

“Ahem, sorry to break the moment, but you guys are in my way” I quickly look to the direction of the door to see Dongho standing there glaring at me.

“Ah, mian Dongho” he just walked away into the direction of the park near the house. I turned to BongGo again.

“Hehehe… mian?” I asked slightly scared.

“Ani, it’s okay!” WOAH! That was a bit unexpected.

“Let’s go!” he said then pulled my hand to his car. He opened the passenger seat for me to get in, nawwwww he’s so sweet.

“Thank you” he then went over the driver seat and then we were off!

“Where are we going BongGo?” I asked for the millionth time!

“To play” was all he said. Like are you serious? We finally reached our destination.
The arcade.

“ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?!” I screamed out excitedly! I’ve always love going to the arcade! I used to go there a lot with oppa when we were young and I still do not with oppa though since he’s too ‘busy’ so I go with friends instead.

“Of course Kimchi! THAT’S WHY WE’RE HERE! I’ve told you many times that we were going to play”

“YAY!” I squealed in delight.

First we went to the dancing game, how you hope on and start dancing on the mat thing. Since I love U-KISS so much, I decided to dance to ‘Neverland’. I made BongGo do the dance with me so Hehehe I was happy.

“3, 2, 1!” the machine went. I started dancing like crazy!! The song eventually came to an end. On the screen in front of me showed 98% whereas BongGo showed 80%.

“BWHAHAHA! I WONNNN!!!!~” I shouted, I was just so excited. BongGo just chuckled.

“BongGo-ah!! BUY ME ICE-CREAM!!~~” I whined. Well I won didn’t I?’

“Araseo” Hehehe. We played other games before going to an ice-cream parlor.

“Kimchi-ah, what flavor do you want?” BongGo asked me. As always, mint flavor.

“Mint” ‘Just thinking about it makes me drool’.

“Alright, just wait a little, they’re getting it now” BongGo said as he sat across from me. After a little bit of waiting, the ice-cream person came out and gave me my ‘precious’ mint flavored ice-cream.

“YUM~” I said happily as I my ice-cream.

“Kimchi-ah” I heard BongGo say.

“Hmm?” I replied without taking my eyes off of my ice-cream.

“Wanna go to the Han River later? It’s really pretty!” HAN RIVER?! OF COURSEE!!!

“YEESSSSSSSSS!!!~” I always wanted to go there!!! I love that place!! Its soooo pretty!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Here you go guys!! This is probably the last update I'm going to do for NOW! 

As you guys all know (maybe not all of you) today is Wednesday which is the start of Lent (well in my country it is, i'm not sure if it's the same in your country but yeah) and yes i'll be giving up KPOP and this precious Fanfic because i kinda have to. It's soo sad!!! But if you guys are wondering why I'm updating right now, it' because I haven't got Religion yet so hehehehe =) From tomorrow, I'm officially banned from KPOP and THIS due to my parents' thinking! ==" They think KPOP stuff are 'useless' WHICH IS NOT! But please do continue reading this fic of mine, I'll be updating after Lent or maybe later when I'm unbanned from 'our precious KPOP' things. 

Please do enjoy this chapter! I'll be writing up Dongho's POV for his date part during my Lent time so when I'm unbanned I'll just copy and paste it onto here!

Thankyou so much for supporting me on this fic! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ WE HAVE A NEW SUBSCRIBER!!! 

*CLAP HANDS*

 

Infinite--Inspirit 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ,

COMMENT, 

SUBSCRIBE!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~UKissLoverr~