~Graduation- Part 2~

An Accidental Kiss

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous chapter:

Dongho’s POV

She's… soooo… cute. You can’t use any other words to describe her except for gorgeous. She’s wonderful. WAIT! NO, I CAN’T BE THINKING THIS!

I caught myself staring at her (Kimchi) like there was no tomorrow. What is this? Have I grown to like her even more? No, I’ve ALWAYS HAD LIKED her. It’s just she never realised…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimchi’s POV

Surprising Dongho and I were crowned as the dance King and Queen. What a nice way to end the year and Graduation.

Since grad was nearly to an end and I was already getting tired, I excused myself from the table where I sat with BongGo and went to the other side to where Dongho was sitting. Since he already knew that I was going to tell him if we could go home, he gave his phone to me (since I left mine at home) meaning for me to go outside to call Yoseob oppa. I bowed to the people sitting on Dongho’s table and went outside.

Oppa picked up after 3 rings.

Phone conversation:

“Yeoboseyo?” oppa said on the other line.

“Oh oppa, it’s me Kimchi, can you pick Dongho and I up now? From grad? I’m tired and I want to go home” I said tiredly, tempted to yawn.

“Haha, arasseo, arasseo, I’ll be there in 20” oppa chuckled.

“Ne~ Be quick ok oppa?! It’s cold and I’m also tireddddd~” I whined like a little girl.

“Alright” then he hung up.

I went back inside to where Dongho was sitting and returned his phone to him then went back to the table where BongGo and my friends were sitting and told them that I had to go. Before I could walk away, someone grabbed my wrist which made me turn around. It was BongGo.

“Wait, let me take you home instead” BongGo insisted.

“Aniya, oppa’s coming to fetch me” Hehehe, I made him sound like he’s a dog.

“Oh… um then I’ll wait with you until your brother comes!” Nawwwww, he’s so cute!

“Ahahaha, arasseo”

Dongho’s POV

After Kimchi went and called hyung, she walked back to her table and was about to walk away when suddenly BongGo grabbed her wrist. ‘AHHH, BWOHYA?!’ GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF OFF HER!!’ I thought.

They both talked for a while then I saw BongGo following her outside. I must go as well then. When I was outside, I saw that Kimchi wasn’t wearing a jacket and figured that she might be cold so I was going to give her my suit jacket when BongGo said something to Kimchi which made her nodded. A thought came across my mind… ‘OMG. DID HE JUST WALK OFF LEAVING HIS GIRLFRIEND THERE OUT IN THE COLD?!’ That’s right, he left. HE JUST LEFT! Oh wells, but it’s a good chance now to give my jacket to her.

Kimchi’s POV

Ahhh, its sooooooo cold!!!

“Oh Kimchi-ah, wait here ok? I’ll just go inside quickly to tell Ella to come out ok?” BongGo told me. I just simply nodded.

After a while in the cold, I'm practically frozen to death. What kind of weather is this right now?! It’s freezing!! Just as I was thinking about how cold it was, a clothing was now on my shoulders. Eh? I turned around to see Dongho.

“Oh… Dongho-ah, what are you doing?” I asked. Why is he giving me his jacket for?

“I figured you might be cold so I’m lending you my jacket…” he said slowly. I smiled. How nice of him!

“O-oh, gomawo Dongho-ah” I stuttered.

Just as he was about to say something BongGo came out and told me that he had to take Ella home now since she’s tired. I waved to him and soon he was out of sight. I was just standing next to Dongho waiting for oppa to come and pick us up when Haera jumped out of nowhere and stood beside Dongho linking her arms with his. He turned to her, shocked because of her sudden appearance.

“Oh oppa, can I have a ride with you?” Haera asked Dongho. My eyes widened. No way.

“E-eh? Um… yeah sure” Dongho stuttered. I glared at him thinking as to why he would let her ride in the same car as me. ‘Aish, they’re going to get all lovey dovey and blah blah blah’ I thought in disgust.

“Oh! Kimchi-ssi?” Haera asked me which made me get out of my thoughts.

“Ah, ne?” I replied.

“Is it ok for me to get a ride from you?” she asked. W-what…? How did she know?

“How did y-“ I was cut off by her.

“How did I know about you and my hubby living together?” she finished my sentence for me. I just nodded, shocked that she knew about it.

“Oh because…” she leaned in towards me and whispered in my ears.

“I overheard your conversation with that HyeMi girl last time” My eyes widened. So that’s how she knew… means that I am right! It was her who wrote the death note to me! (Chapter 6 - Death note)

“N-n-neo?!” I stuttered while whispering to her.

“Mmmm!” she nodded happily, giving me her eye smile.

I was still shocked so I couldn’t hear oppa’s car honking. I didn’t even know he came until Dongho nudged me to walk to the car. I nodded slowly. I turned around to wave to HyeMi and mouthed to her that I was going now. She understood so she waved back and shouted bye.

“Oh hyung, can you take my girlfriend home as well? Her house is near ours” Dongho asked oppa and since oppa was a nice person, he agreed to drive her home.

Since I was my brother’s dongsaeng, I would sit at the front so that the ‘love birds’ could sit together at the back and do err… “their stuff”… but then again Haera needed to sit at the front to show the directions to her house. So I ended up sitting at the back with Dongho.

We reached Haera’s place and both oppa and Dongho went out to kinda her to her door. As oppa was talking to her about having a good night or something I could see her staring at him as if she’s captured by his appearance, his handsomeness. Then a thought came across my mind… my eyes widened at that thought. ‘WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY DID FALL FOR HIM?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG!!’ Horror shrucked (?) my mind. But then if she did fall for oppa then that means… I GET TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH DONGHO!!! YAYAYAYYY!!! With that happy thought playing around in my mind, I soon fell asleep.

Dongho’s POV

After hyung and I bid our goodbyes to my girlfriend, we went back to the car. When I opened the back seat door, I found an angel sleeping on my seat. ‘How cute’ I thought. I lifted Kimchi’s head and put her head on my lap so she can sleep comfortably. Her face looks so pretty which I then unknowingly started to caressed her lovely, soft cheeks. ‘Only if she was mine I could do this everyday’ I thought.

Yoseob’s POV

I smirked as I saw everything that Dongho did to my dongsaeng. How cute! Only if she knew that he actually really likes her. *Sigh*

 

No one’s POV

~Reached home~

As they reached home, Dongho realisedthat Kimchi hasn’t woken up yet so Yoseob decided to make Dongho to carry Kimchi to her bedroom. Once Dongho had taken Kimchi and had also laid her on her bed, he sat beside her on the chair and stared at her face since he knew that he wouldn’t be able to do these things once she’s awake. He tucked her hair behind her ears and would just simply sit there staring onto her lovely face.

Dongho’s POV

I have to tell her my feelings or else I’ll regret it in the future. She’s sleeping so it’s best to say it now before she wakes up. I’m so lame doing this to a sleeping person instead of telling her in real life. But it’s better than nothing. Here goes nothing!

“Kimchi-ah… can’t you just break up with that BongGo and be with me?” I sighed. Aish! There’s no point telling her this when she’s not awake.

“You were really pretty tonight” I told her as I bend down to kiss her forehead.

“Good night” I said before going out of her room.

No one’s POV

Little did Dongho know that Kimchi was actually awake when they reached home but then she didn’t want to walk out the car herself because she was cold so she just stayed there on Dongho’s lap.

After Dongho went out of Kimchi’s room, she started smiling uncontrollably at what she had heard Dongho say then went back to sleep with a smile planted on her face.

For the whole night, Dongho was lying in his bed staring at the picture of Kimchi. She looked so beautiful with her graduation dress. Yes, he secretly took a picture of her. He had printed out 2 copies, one for him to keep under his pillow so every night he would take it out and stare at it before going to sleep and the other was for his wallet. Each time he opens his wallet, there would be a picture of him and behind it would be a picture of Kimchi. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'VE UPDATED!!!!

Alright guys, as you all know, THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE LIKE PLAYFUL KISS! MAJORITY WINS!! 

But I've suddenly lost interest in writing since I haven't been updating in like a looonnnggg time! Also because I've got writer's block. =( Sad, I know. 

I, too would want to move BongGo and Haera out like NOW!!! But i can't just yet, I need some more problems... stuff to get Dongho and Kimchi together, DON'T UNSUBSRCIBE though!! I'LL BE SO SAD! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys haven't already noticed (it's in the foreword)

I FINALLY HAVE A WONDERFUL AND CUTE POSTER!!!!!!

YAY! (clap hands)

Alright, with the help of my wonderful subscriber... 

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!

cielnek066

This wonderful poster has been made!! (It's on top if you guys missed it, even though I highly doubt it that you did)

Thankyou so much for creating this poster for my fan fic! I totally appreciate the hard work you have done me! =) 

SARANGHAEYO!!!!! <3 <3 <3 MWUAH! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYWAYS! GOT NEW SUBSCRIBERSSSS!!!!!

-NEW SUBSCRIBERS ALERT!-

cielnek066

AiNatsuki 

ChibiHibird 

yoseobie

DubuLocket

Mekani

Sherry94 

KPOP4EVERtheBEST

 

WOAH! SO MANY RIGHT?! Well to me, it's a lot so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways! 

READ, 

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

~UKissLoverr~