~Busted!~

An Accidental Kiss

 

No one’s POV

Kimchi was very excited because today was the day that her brother is going to come back from the states. His arrival time is 1pm in the afternoon. She had everything planned out for the day. After going to the airport she had planned for her brother to eat at their dad’s work place. Then after that get some ice-cream then go and play at the amusement park!! ‘YAY!!’ she thought.

Dongho’s POV

“Hyung’s arrival time is at 1pm in the afternoon. Then I shall leave the house at 12 noon” I said to myself. Hyung’s finally back to Seoul. YES! We can finally hang out again then I can also meet his dongsaeng.

~12 noon~

(Still in Dongho’s POV)

“Ah! Its 12 already!” I panicked. I rushed downstairs, got the car keys and left the house.

~At the airport~
“oh phew! Still early” I said to myself while still panting. What gate number was it again? *walks up to the arrival chart* *finds state* “Gate 16”.

*Walks towards gate 16* *wait till plane arrives*

~1pm~

Oh! It’s hyung’s plane! *sees him*

“Hyung!” I shouted. “Oppa!” He didn’t look my way but looked at a girl instead. Hmm… she looks familiar…

Kimchi’s POV

I see him!

“Oppa!” I shouted happily. He looked my way and smiled. Oh bwohya! Haven’t seen him in years and all I get in return was a smile?! Are you serious?! Must tackle him down once he pasts that gate. I glared at him as he was walking out the gate. I ran up to him, was about to stop but I was too late so I ended up bumping into a guy who I assume was waiting for someone.

“Ouch” he said.

“Omo, mianhaeyo” I stood up quickly and bowed.

“Aniyo, it’s okay” he said. Then I looked up and saw… omo, Dongho?! Aish chincha, what is he doing here?! I immediately turned around and started walking away. I feel like I forgot something…

Dongho’s POV

“Aniyo, it’s okay” I said while doing my eye smile. She just immediately walked away. Am I that ugly?

“Anya, na neomu yeoppo” I said to myself tapping my cheeks. Then I remembered about hyung.

“Oh hyung!” I shouted. I waved happily to him.

“Annyeong Dongho-ah!” he said sounding happy.

“Have you seen my dongsaeng? She was here not too long ago” he said.

“Um hyung, I don’t know who she is, you never showed her to me before” I replied as if it was an obvious answer.

“Oh there she is!” he said pointing to the girl who bumped into me.

“Kimchi-ah!” he shouted and ran towards her. Kimchi? I’ve heard this name before.

Kimchi’s POV

“Kimchi-ah!” I heard someone calling me so I stopped and turned around it was my brother. OMG! I totally forgot! I'm here to pick up oppa!

“Oppa! Hehehehe, Annyeonghaseyo!” I faked a laugh.

“Ahahaha! Haven't seen you in ages!” I said as I ‘man hugged’ him. (A/N: The pat on the back hug)

“Kimchi-ah, you’ve gone prettier! Nawwwww any boyfriend yet?”

“Gomawo oppa” I smile.

“Wait WHAT?! Ya! Oppa!! What kind of question is that?!?!?! Of course I haven’t!” I screamed back at him.

“But I like someone” I whispered to him smiling brightly.

“Oh chincha?! Nugu!?!?” my brother kept questioning me. I turned and pointed to the opposite direction.

“Him” I simply stated. My brother didn’t seem to be surprised about it since he already knew about my MASSIVE crush for Dongho.

“Oh oppa, I forgot to tell you, we’re living in his house”

“Chincha? Oh ok arasso, where are we going now?”

“I’m going to take you to dad’s work place then eat ice-cream then to the amusement park! I don’t care if you’re tired! You’re still coming!”

“Arasso! Gaja! Oh wait, Dongho’s coming with us! He also came to pick me up” My jaws dropped, mouth wide open just the thought about it. Damn it, gonna be busted once we get home.

Dongho’s POV

“Dongho-ah” I heard someone calling me. I turned around. It’s just hyung.

“Oh hyung! You know her?!” I asked still in shocked.

“She’s my dongsaeng” =O! Are you serious?

“Oh that’s right! You’re coming with me, we’re having fun today! Let’s go!” He said and dragged me over to where his sister was standing.

“Kimchi-ah, let’s go! Go go goo!!” hyung shouted.

*At the dad’s work place*

Dongho’s POV

Isn’t this Mr. Yang’s work place? I thought to myself.

*opens door*

“Kimchi-ah, is your brother here?” Mr. Yang said.

“Ne appa, oppa and Dongho is here as well” she replied.

APPA?! OMG… Then Kimchi’s the person who’s living with me?! No I must check tonight.

After eating, including ice-cream we went to the amusement park.

Kimchi’s POV

“Oppa, oppa! Let’s go there!” I pointed to the rollercoaster.

“Arasso, gaja!”

“Oh hyung, I’ll just wait for you guys” Dongho said.

For some reason he sounded scared thought… Let’s about it.

“Someone’s being a chicken!” I teased.

“Am not!”

“Are too!” I poked my tongue out.

“Just go” He sounded annoyed.

“Jeez. Ok oppa arasso!! LET’S GO!” I said happily.

*Night time*

~At the house~

(A/N: They used Dongho’s car to get home)

“Woah Dongho-ah, your house is so pretty and huge!!” my brother gushed. Dongho just smirked.

No one’s POV

They walked into the house and the first thing Yoseob say was Shin Siyeon.

“Oppa, its beautiful isn’t it?” Kimchi asked.

“Yeah, she is” Yoseob replied.

“Eh?” Kimchi turned to see a daydreaming Yoseob staring at Dongho’s noona.

OMG. Don’t tell me he fell for her already?! Even though without knowing who she is exactly?! Kimchi thought kind of shocked.

“OMO, OMO, Aigoooo~ who could this young man be?” asked Mrs. Shin. Yoseob slightly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“Ne Annyeonghaseyo! Yang Yoseob imnida! Yang Kimjang’s only son and Kimchi’s oppa! Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Shin!” Yoseob answered excitedly and happily.

“I’ve never knew you had such a handsome and cute son Kimjang!” Mrs. Shin squeal in delight.

“Oh hyung, we’re going to be in the same room” Dongho told him.

“Oh right, arasso arasso, Yoseob you can go upstairs to settle in” Mrs. Shin said in a high tone voice.

“Ahahaha, ne gamsahibnida!” Yoseob said.

All the adults just sat in the living room drinking tea and talking about their children while he kids went upstairs to their rooms.

~Dongho’s and Yoseob’s room~

“Hyung, you’re Kimchi’s oppa right?” Dongho asked just to be sure.

“Of course Dongho-ah, wae?” Yoseob replied.

“Huh? Ani, nothing”

“Arasso”

*knock knock*

“Oppa, can I talk to you for a bit?” kimchi asked.

“Oh sure, come here, no wait we’ll talk in your room”

“Thanks oppa”

Kimchi’s POV

When I came into my room I remembered about the note so I decided to ask my brother about it. It’s not like I'm scared or anything, I just didn’t know what to do. I knocked on the door and walked in.

~In Kimchi’s room~

“Oppa, read this: I passed the not to him.

“What should I do about it?” I asked him.

“Are you happy about living with him?”

“Ne!”

“Arasso then don’t worry about it”

“Ne. oh oppa you’re not going anywhere tomorrow right? Anyways if you are then just remember to come home early, ok?”

“Err…. O-ok” he stuttered”

“Ok, you can go now”

“Good night then Kimchi!”

“Night oppa!” I smiled then climbed into bed. I’m going to throw oppa a welcome back party!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!~ ENJOY!